Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

It's almost as though those at the top don't care and the ones that should are totally incompetent

Guest chopey

Isn't pre-season starting soon?

Fingers crossed they're waiting on a take over.

Thursday, the academy boys will have to train with the first team because there are not enough coaches to go around.

Isn't pre-season starting soon?

Fingers crossed they're waiting on a take over.

Timed it well mind with this good weather.

There's plenty of money off deals on paddling pools at the moment. Perfect time to upgrade our ice bath wheelie bins.

Guest reefatoon

Redfearn for me please. To try and get people to turn their mindset around, this shit needs to get a whole lot worse before things can start to get better.  Feel Neil would be the perfect candidate to do it.

Was just kidding, was gallowgate the one that hates Eddie with a passion maybe I was getting mixed up, I wouldn’t want Howe because I actually like him, I’m with u Reefa as shit as possible Redfearn or that no mark that was managing in the MLS

Was just kidding, was gallowgate the one that hates Eddie with a passion maybe I was getting mixed up, I wouldn’t want Howe because I actually like him, I’m with u Reefa as shit as possible Redfearn or that no mark that was managing in the MLS

:snod:

Redfearn for me please. To try and get people to turn their mindset around, this s*** needs to get a whole lot worse before things can start to get better.  Feel Neil would be the perfect candidate to do it.

Need it to be a Pardew type for maximum outrage.

However Ashley knows this and will appoint some up and comer and our donut fans will be like "wey lets give him a chance".

Redfearn for me please. To try and get people to turn their mindset around, this s*** needs to get a whole lot worse before things can start to get better.  Feel Neil would be the perfect candidate to do it.

However Ashley knows this and will appoint some up and comer and our donut fans will be like "wey lets give him a chance".

Bruce for me. Plus Ashley would try to spin it as giving us what we want with a ‘returning Geordie’.

Bruce for me. Plus Ashley would try to spin it as giving us what we want with a ‘returning Geordie’.

I'm afraid that will work on some fans aswell.

Guest Gonzo

Dennis wise would be the best choice as a f*** you from the FCB

With him.and Chsrnley laughing in the stands as per like a couple of complete c***s

You know what, I’d enjoy watching him squirm week in week out when being interviewed by MOTD and especially BT Sport.

Imagine trying to be that creative in avoiding either blaming himself or Mike Ashley for a whole season.

Mad how they expect someone to come in and develop young players but don’t want to give him infrastructure to help him do it

Dora the explorer paddling pools and council wheelie bins are the future in producing academy players

Mad how they expect someone to come in and develop young players but don’t want to give him infrastructure to help him do it

Dora the explorer paddling pools and council wheelie bins are the future in producing academy players

Not just that but only allowing him to bring in an assistant manager rather than a full coaching staff. Rafa is an excellent coach probably the best in the world in the dm/cm position. Yet he still wanted a coaching staff.

Not just that but only allowing him to bring in an assistant manager rather than a full coaching staff. Rafa is an excellent coach probably the best in the world in the dm/cm position. Yet he still wanted a coaching staff.

Also the fact we only have 1 senior executive at the club and that's Charnley is absolutely laughable

We are a premier league club in position only the rest of the club is ran like a league 2 side absolute cheap shit shambles