Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The French story seems like one of those nonsense articles that appear when an agent doesn’t think his client is being offered enough money by the club he’s actually in negotiations with. Bruno will be off to some club in the Gulf or China for slightly better money and it will still be Bruce by Friday.

Guest reefatoon

Maybe after reviewing the sausage and chip scandal, they are bringing Bruce in to sample the food and the French fella will actually be manager.

At work so can’t watch the Chopra interview, but if he’s said some good stuff then he’s gone up in my estimation especially after THAT penalty miss.

What penalty miss??

Don't remember a penalty miss, but I do remember him missing an absolute sitter (or did he pass when he was clean though and could have shot) in a derby match playing for SAFC.

Think his career there ended in that moment, much like Clarky and that T-Shirt.

At work so can’t watch the Chopra interview, but if he’s said some good stuff then he’s gone up in my estimation especially after THAT penalty miss.

What penalty miss??

Don't remember a penalty miss, but I do remember him missing an absolute sitter (or did he pass when he was clean though and could have shot) in a derby match.

Think his career at SAFC ended in that moment, much like Clarky and that T-Shirt.

Aye, I remember that as well. Glorious moment.  :lol:

I’m pleased I missed the scandal about the Lyon manner before it got ruined by journalists over here. Another false hope being dashed wouldn’t have been good for the soul.

Fwiw it’s only because it wasn’t Bruce.

What penalty miss??

Don't remember a penalty miss, but I do remember him missing an absolute sitter (or did he pass when he was clean though and could have shot) in a derby match playing for SAFC.

Yep clean through 1 on 1 for the mackems against us and just rolled it to no one across the box

Suppose you’re right. I’ve cancelled and that won’t change unless there’s a change of owner. At the same time I don’t want us to be turboshit and plummet down the leagues because I don’t think being relegated increasing the chance for Ashley to sell.

What penalty miss??

Yep clean through 1 on 1 for the mackems against us and just rolled it to no one across the box

Legend.

I'd rather have Bruce than someone credible at this point, we need a public and very laughable failure all around.

Except if there's a takeover obviously.

I'm amazed there are still people hanging onto hope there might still be a takeover. I would have thought the approach for Bruce had killed that stone dead by now.

Why don't people want Bruce? Surely the shitter the better?

Or haven't we all walked away yet?

I want to see him getting sued and preferably banned from starting for as long as possible. Let the slimy rat fucking suffer.

For the god damn millionth time, @9Shearergol[/member], we are really only sellable in the PL. MA has thrown cash at relegation and is 2/2. He will no doubt try it again if we go down. Based on how he has valued this club and his desire to win any deal, there is no gty that’s he sells if we fall into Championship, league 1 or league 2. Then when you fall into those - who’s not to say you get the same owner that Blackpool or Sunderland have?

For the god damn millionth time, @9Shearergol[/member], we are really only sellable in the PL. MA has thrown cash at relegation and is 2/2. He will no doubt try it again if we go down. Based on how he has valued this club and his desire to win any deal, there is no gty that’s he sells if we fall into Championship, league 1 or league 2. Then when you fall into those - who’s not to say you get the same owner that Blackpool or Sunderland have?

:clap:

While this is true, I don't think that means that we should necessarily want to stay up. Ashley has had plenty of time to sell the club, doesn't look like he's going to. Therefore I'd be quite happy to see him lose a lot of money and look like a failure in public.

While this is true, I don't think that means that we should necessarily want to stay up. Ashley has had plenty of time to sell the club, doesn't look like he's going to. Therefore I'd be quite happy to see him lose a lot of money and look like a failure in public.

Also true. There’s no real answer here.