Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I really can't get my head around this! There are better (or at least equally crap) journeyman shite managers out there for free, why cough up £4m for Bruce?!

It makes absolutely no sense at all.

The only thing i can come up with is that he was the only mug prepared to work under the specified conditions.

I really can't get my head around this! There are better (or at least equally crap) journeyman shite managers out there for free, why cough up £4m for Bruce?!

The only thing i can come up with is that he was the only mug prepared to work under the specified conditions.

Not sure why you seem bothered :lol:

I'm pleased they've had their pants down over this absolute snake.

I'm not bothered at all. I've been as apathetic towards our plight as it's possible to be for a good while now.

Doesn't stop me questioning the completely bemusing decisions the set of clowns continue to make.

I'm not bothered at all. I've been as apathetic towards our plight as it's possible to be for a good while now.

Doesn't stop me questioning the completely bemusing decisions the set of clowns continue to make.

Fair enough, just read the first line as you being annoyed we haven't went for better.

Admittedly, if I gave a shit I'd be raging :lol:

Only reason I can see why he'd pay this much, is that he knows in the long run, he's not going to get any demands to spend off Bruce....and no back chat :lol:

Be a big fan of Wednesday slowing this down for pettiness' sake as a fuck you to 'Nice Guy Steve'.

Would love to see them utterly fuck us about and royally kill the fat toad's reputation. What's left of it.

As long as you're not expecting any kind of explanation that makes logical sense.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfer-news-live-16586621

Bruno Genesio, who coached Olympique Lyonnais from January 2016 to May 2019, could join Newcastle on a four-year contract.

This club in the North of England is about to be sold to a billionaire (who comes from Dubai) having close relations with the owner of Manchester City. And Bruno Genesio aroused the interest of this entity in England. Newcastle finished 13th in the last championship and ended his collaboration with Spaniard Rafael Benitez last May.

He is in England.

This legendary club, with a setting to dream, “Saint James Park” is regularly attracted by the French. We remember that David Ginola enlightened beautiful evenings from 1995 to 1997. While the former lyon Claudio Caçapa lived there two unforgettable seasons from 2007 to 2009.

Bruno Genesio is currently in this city, agitated sometimes by the frost, and humidity, but passionate about football to an inestimable point. The challenge is there for the former OL coach. The “Premier League” resumes on August 10, and if Lyon’s Bruno Genesio, engages, it will be immediately on the breach.

Bruno Genesio, who was on vacation, returned yesterday to Lyon, before joining Newcastle, to conclude the formalization of a new and beautiful experience.