Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Some absolute plank on Talksport right now.

"Ashley won't invest if you don't give him the money to do so."

Must have been living under a rock for the last 10 years.

"Hi this is Lee, I mean George from Durham here and I think Mike is a swell guy.  Also, please leave the MD alone, I, errr, I mean him must be trying really, really hard"

Either that or a fuming Cronky had to get on the blower to defend his Mike.

Who is supposed to give Ashley the money? Ffs.

Tony reckons we are playing into Ashley's hands and how can he spend if we don't put money into the club by not attending games, there's no money to spend. Fucking thick useless cunt. We should support the team, boycott his shops. CUNT.

Plenty of thick fucks swarming all over Facebook groups. I never ever venture there, but spotted something today on the rare occasion I've logged in. Blood boiling stuff. N-O and Twitter are relatively sheltered places. Plenty of absolute morons about. This club will never learn.

But if you don't go "season tickets are just a drop in the ocean mate"

Which is it you fucking bells?

Some right fucking melts in our numbers so there is.

Not you!  the caller!!  :lol:

Feel for him and Gravesy, telling it like it is and getting attacked by the nerds online.

Give ower you utter idiot.

How many covers of the official NUFC match day program have you been on you prick?

Chopra did pretty well overall but missed the fairly massive point when he said 'he'll have to back Brucey and spend £100m'. WTF? How about just keep Rafa and give him the fucking cash instead?

I genuinely think, he could've given Rafa £60m and £20m to spend on the training ground and seen a hugely more beneficial return from it.

Some right fucking melts in our numbers so there is.

Not you!  the caller!!  :lol:

The logic from that caller is beyond belief. Saying if you want to get rid of Ashley spend money at the club but not his stores. Which one of the 2 businesses would he keep and which one would he sell if that happened in the extreme. Fuck me I hope I never meet that caller face to face. Not even entirely SD united wise I just can not stand totally thick bastards that don`t think before they speak.

Feel for him and Gravesy, telling it like it is and getting attacked by the nerds online.

Why are so many north east based journalists absolute fucking cretins who live up the clubs/Ashley's fucking arse?

There can't be another set of fans who have to put up with so many people who clearly hate them reporting on their club.

They just need their relationship I suppose, and a large amount of fans just want to cheer on the lads and/or get out of the house on a Saturday. They don't seem to have any interest in taking the journalistic or investigative angle on anything.

NUFC is not a football club, they need to stop writing about it like it is.

Edwards is weird because he writes for a national rather than local paper. The broad strokes he uses are going to sound silly to anyone with detailed knowledge.

He seems to be determined to have some sort of 'balance' when the issue isn't balanced at all.