Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's nowt more than his English mate has got the job and will feed him stories and scoops where he has to do little work. This English mate has replaced a Spanish man who did none of the above.

Guest covmag

Feel for him and Gravesy, telling it like it is and getting attacked by the nerds online.

Give ower you utter idiot.

How many covers of the official NUFC match day program have you been on you prick?

:lol:  Been on a few Rustler ones

Edwards is weird because he writes for a national rather than local paper. The broad strokes he uses are going to sound silly to anyone with detailed knowledge.

He seems to be determined to have some sort of 'balance' when the issue isn't balanced at all.

He's one of those thick people who thinks way too highly of themselves. He speaks from his higher moral objective ground, while the fans refuse to acknowledge it isn't all Ashley's fault...

Guest covmag

Best thing to do is block talksport from your life

I listened in for this, the rest is shite and always has been for ages now.full of FCB sympathisers.

Hate the fucking channel, that said I hate every fucking thing at the moment  :lol:

Best thing to do is block talksport from your life

I listened in for this, the rest is shite and always has been for ages now.full of FCB sympathisers.

Hate the fucking channel, that said I hate every fucking thing at the moment  :lol:

I can't listen to or watch anything to do with English football, just in case someone defends Mike Ashley. Nobody wants to see my TV go out the window.

Pleased about Chopra rallying to the cause.

If I was a journalist, the very first question I'd ask bruce (if we really stoop so low as to hire him) is this;

"In what way do you feel you are an improvement on world class manager Rafa Benitez?"

And then I would ensure he actually gave an answer and not just try to waffle out of it.

Feel for him and Gravesy, telling it like it is and getting attacked by the nerds online.

Give ower you utter idiot.

How many covers of the official NUFC match day program have you been on you prick?

:lol:  Been on a few Rustler ones

I can imagine you've been on the front of the Daily Mail, too.

"GET THESE FOREIGNS OOT!"