Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Interesting bit from that article ...

It is no secret that Bruce is a convert of those - including several senior players - who believe Benitez receives undue worship from supporters.

I really hope whoever that bunch is that they are now enjoying getting pummelled every week.

It is no secret that Bruce is a convert of those - including several senior players - who believe Benitez receives undue worship from supporters.

I really hope whoever that bunch is that they are now enjoying getting pummelled every week.

Shelvey and Ritchie to name but two.

its about time he got called out on his undignified off-field behaviour.

him and his mates can compare him all they want to rafa in terms of the football, but his behaviour and criticism of fans and other managers is awful.

Shelvey and Ritchie to name but two.

If that's true, Ritchie wants to re-evaluate. Rafa got him playing to his strengths and avoided his weaknesses. Now he's got a manager who plays him at left back but neglects to teach him to perhaps check over your shoulder for players coming in behind you so you dont get beat at the back post every time like a little mug.

The opening paragraph of that article made me burst out laughing.

How.. I mean f***ing how does this chap keep landing jobs? It’s beyond me

ay he lands them some fuking how and as sure day turns to night he destroys any ray of lighjt the fat fuck

Just back on the Jones thing, I think its chief token quango employee Charnley's connections stretching from as far afield as York (McLaren) all the way up to Corbidge. Covering messrs Ameobi, Carver and Jones.  And probably little more than that.

This is SDFC version of Boro bringing in Venables to work with Bryan Robson.

Smallest thinking club in the world and it needs razed.

*Also "endorses" as correctly pointed out, endorses, concurs, accepts - course he does, that's what he's here for. There's probably nothing Ashley could do to him that he wouldn't 'endorse', he might even feel humiliated, but he'd never say so, can't expect to be respected if you dont respect yourself.

In recent days this whallop has surpassed pardew or any other,i knew pardew was out of his depth but this rancid fuckwit is on another level , i hate him and it eats me up, some one give me a ray of hope im spitting blood with this pathetic  arrogant bastard

It's the way Bruce has handled the mess that makes fans absolutely hate him. He antogonises the fans by having a go at them, at Rafa, then talks down tbe club, talks down the.history of the club and at the end of the day, bigs himself up. Always saying he is challenge and not shy away from criticism but he is doing exactly that.

Cascarino blaming Ashley for poor direction. Aahley gave hia.mate £100 million to spend but his pal is excusable from criticism? Aye. Another clueless pundit.

From Wikipedia.

"In an April 1983 match against Newport County, he attempted, in a moment of anger, to deliberately injure opposition player Tommy Tynan, but connected awkwardly and succeeded only in breaking his own leg, leaving him unable to play again for six months."