Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Yeah it really looked like he panicked and picked two players had been out and said it'll be better now they're back as a way to give himself a few more weeks. ASM I get, but Fraser is hardly a world-beater and they're both primary left wingers, very odd comments.

I can't understand the Jones appointment. What's in it for Jones?  If the team gets better we know who'll claim the credit

You have to question any local who is prepared to work for Ashley, at NUFC. And sadly, I include Harper and Ameobi in that.

I can't understand the Jones appointment. What's in it for Jones?  If the team gets better we know who'll claim the credit

You have to question any local who is prepared to work for Ashley, at NUFC. And sadly, I include Harper and Ameobi in that.

I would work for him if offered the role

:lol: Delicate buttery cunt. Mrs Bruce is taking him down the shops for another vat of Lurpak because he's been a big bwave boy standing up to the bullies.

The end is nigh, they cant keep this up until the end of the season.

Under other circumstances I'd agree. But relegation would likely kill off any chance of a takeover. If he is a local who cares, help steady the ship, and the takeover does happen, he should be lauded as a hero. Bruce isn't capable of doing it on his own...