Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He wont be popular with matchgoers at all like.

He will, he plays 4-42

Hull mates both said get ready for 3-5-2.

Similar to what we played last season then, at least the 3 at the back bit anyway.

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a Steve Bruce team and actually took any notice, rarely watch anyone other than us.

I feel so sorry for our players for what's coming this season.

I'm sure they'll be fine. Loads of them are in a similar boat in that they wouldn't still be Premier League first-teamers if it weren't for our lack of ambition.

Guest covmag

Perfect for Ashley of course, so thankful of being offered the job will feel bad even asking to buy a player

You just know he will call him “Mike”  :sad:

I feel for Almiron. His big move to the Premier League and he ends up managed by Bruce before the year’s out. This kind of stuff stunts careers.

He'll be sold within 12 months for profit anyway

Surely he must of said he wants to some players in right??????????? :D

Will probably be backed more than Rafa and allowed to buy a load of shit.

It will be like McClaren with the club buying players recommended by the scouting team that fit MA's preferences i.e. younger players

He is coming in because he has agreed to work under this remit.

Mike Ashley does not value managers, and thinks that he has relationships that can get him younger talented players good enough to keep the club up, and anyone can just supervise them.

Why on earth Bruce accept the job? Squad is set to be relegation battle and fans hate towards owner is getting to the next level. Bruce`s chance to succes with NUFC is zero.

Money?

Also every manager thinks they'll be the one to do well. Also he might be happy to keep us up as his objective.

Pointless directing anything towards him. Doing so only helps Ashley. We should continue focusing all our hate and shit on to one man.

:thup:

Fuck off. He’s part of the problem he deserves to be hounded out as much as Ashley as the place is burned to the ground

It will be like McClaren with the club buying players recommended by the scouting team that fit MA's preferences i.e. younger players

Mike Ashley does not value managers, and thinks that he has relationships that can get him younger talented players good enough to keep the club up, and anyone can just supervise them.

Yep, he’s McClaren MkII. We’ll be in the bottom three come February-March.

We’ll be in the bottom three after the first game and that’ll be it

Pointless directing anything towards him. Doing so only helps Ashley. We should continue focusing all our hate and shit on to one man.

Fuck off. He’s part of the problem he deserves to be hounded out as much as Ashley as the place is burned to the ground

i think he should be greeted and treated with total indifference nothing more nothing less, the moment it goes wrong on the pitch hostility should turn to him as well as the other cunts because he knows exactly what he's signed up for

Hostile in here these days.

He must actually be mental, i think he is aswell.

He's probably getting minimum double or triple the pay he's currently getting. This is a no-brainer move for him. Come in and do well and be treated like a local hero. Fail and everyone knows Ashley is to blame anyway, and gets money when he's sacked.

We’ll be in the bottom three after the first game and that’ll be it

Possibly.

i think he should be greeted and treated with total indifference nothing more nothing less, the moment it goes wrong on the pitch hostility should turn to him as well as the other cunts because he knows exactly what he's signed up for

Agreed.