Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

That’s 4 losses in the last 5 games.

And if West Ham beat Bournemouth Brucies mags will be just 5 points from the relegation zone.

With these games next

Wolves

Chelsea

Bruce has us sinking like a stone.

we deserved none of the wins we got either did we? :lol:

spurs i guess, and west ham

Lejeune should never have played in all of these matches after such a long injury. Schar has been carrying a hamstring injury for weeks and to try and make him carry on today was brainless

Bruce told Schar to come off straight away. Schar ignored him and went back on. It’s starting to unravel and given the injuries we have Bruce’s tactical acumen will be there for all to see....

It seemed that nobody decent wanted anything to do with the club after Rafa left.  That feeling was reinforced when we went after Bruce, to the extent that Ashley was willing to pay compensation.  It felt like a desperation move to get a known name who would be compliant into the role.  And he was definitely not the first choice, or it wouldn't have dragged on as long as it did.  He was the only "name" willing to join (and be compliant).   

On that basis, I don't think it matters if Bruce stays or goes.  If he goes, nobody decent will be willing to take the job.  Everyone in world football has seen what NUFC is all about under Mike Ashley.  Shit facilities, no aspirations.  Tow the party line and shut the fuck up.  Ditch the cups.  Agree to signings, not on the basis of whether they improve the squad, but on whether we can flip them for profit in the future. 

Any aspiring football managers should keep well away, and they probably will.

He'll be our manager in the Championship next season.

He's here until he's sacked, which is at least five years.

Hmm ... not sure. Think it's worse than that.

Someone will need to pay compo for him like we did by the way (lol!), or he'll need to step down.

Yep, I think he’ll have to be made to cry a la Pardew and get his people to put the feelers out to other clubs to buy him out of his contract. Problem is Bruce has busted his flush at so many other clubs that no-one that can afford him will likely want him. Our only hope would be Norwich at a guess.

Only 4 of the other 91 league clubs have scored less goals than Newcastle this season.

Yet Robbie Savage, Jeff Stelling, Charlie Nicholas, Jenas, Kilbane, The Chronicle says we’ve been attacking :nope:

Rafa facts?

Only 4 of the other 91 league clubs have scored less goals than Newcastle this season.

Yet Robbie Savage, Jeff Stelling, Charlie Nicholas, Jenas, Kilbane, The Chronicle says we’ve been attacking :nope:

It’s not just them. You should have heard the TalkSport pre-match pre-amble earlier. You’d have puked. It was along the lines of ‘even those who didn’t want Bruce have now changed their tune due to the good job he’s doing’

Well, he's not got the 8 year deal yet.

That still hasn't ran out by the way.

My God  :lol:

That sewer rat would have still been skulking around the place claiming we play great attacking football.

That sewer rat would have still been skulking around the place claiming we play great attacking football.

The scary thing is we've managed to give the job to 4 men since, and 3 of them have found a way to be even worse.  :lol:

The scary thing is we've managed to give the job to 4 men since, and 3 of them have found a way to be even worse.  :lol:

It's all so ridiculous :lol:

It's amazing really, we employ 3 merry go round English managers and are utter bilge.

We employ a fantastic Champions League and multi trophy winning manager, and are professional and look like a proper team and club.

Owner says, lets go back to option 1 for shit and giggles, honestly it's like common sense doesn't exist  :lol:

It's amazing really, we employ 3 merry go round English managers and are utter bilge.

We employ a fantastic Champions League and multi trophy winning manager, and are professional and look like a proper team and club.

Owner says, lets go back to option 1 for shit and giggles, honestly it's like common sense doesn't exist  :lol:

MA just looks at results and positions i.e. just don't get relegated.

Don't think he could actually appreciate the work Rafa did and how good the team was beginning to look, even with minimum investment.

He's daft.

MA just looks at results and positions i.e. just don't get relegated.

Don't think he could actually appreciate the work Rafa did and how good the team was beginning to look, even with minimum investment.

He's daft.

Aye, fucking daft.