Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I've been involved in the game for 40 years but I've not seen anything like that.  We lost four players in 20 minutes and gifted them two goals.

"You get injuries by forcing players to play tired. That's not an excuse, it's a fact. I was concerned before the match, I made that clear.

"You don't want it to happen that way. It could have been five we lost because (DeAndre) Yedlin broke his hand (within a minute of arriving on the field), he manfully played on.

"In all the years I've been involved I don't think I've been involved in a crazy 15 minutes like that.

"I said it a month ago that to ask players to play four games in 10 days is ludicrous. Today is the consequence....Saturday will be our fifth game in something like fifteen days.

"In the first half, I thought we gave the ball away too cheaply - that’s what I was agitated for - and we’ve given the ball away in an awful position, which has cost us.

"We’ve lost four players with muscle injuries. We won’t know how bad those injuries are until they get scanned. It’s been a bad week."

:lol:

I've been involved in the game for 40 years but I've not seen anything like that.  We lost four players in 20 minutes and gifted them two goals.

"You get injuries by forcing players to play tired. That's not an excuse, it's a fact. I was concerned before the match, I made that clear.

"You don't want it to happen that way. It could have been five we lost because (DeAndre) Yedlin broke his hand (within a minute of arriving on the field), he manfully played on.

"In all the years I've been involved I don't think I've been involved in a crazy 15 minutes like that.

"I said it a month ago that to ask players to play four games in 10 days is ludicrous. Today is the consequence....Saturday will be our fifth game in something like fifteen days.

"In the first half, I thought we gave the ball away too cheaply - that’s what I was agitated for - and we’ve given the ball away in an awful position, which has cost us.

"We’ve lost four players with muscle injuries. We won’t know how bad those injuries are until they get scanned. It’s been a bad week."

Oof. Busted.

That possession attempt by us today is the worst I've ever seen in the PL.  Bad mistakes by lejeune but they would have scored in anycase.

Our possession barely got any worse with 10 men than it did with a full team. We actually conceded less. Even Coventry based Mags won't suggest Bruce has any answers despite crowing about his record so far this season.

Before Rafa was here we always had most players out injured of all the teams in the PL for many seasons.

When Rafa was here that changed dramatically. Not many players injured.

Now Rafa is gone and Bruce is here we are one of the teams with most injuries again.

No coincidence in my opinion.

It's amazing really, we employ 3 merry go round English managers and are utter bilge.

We employ a fantastic Champions League and multi trophy winning manager, and are professional and look like a proper team and club.

Owner says, lets go back to option 1 for shit and giggles, honestly it's like common sense doesn't exist  :lol:

MA just looks at results and positions i.e. just don't get relegated.

Don't think he could actually appreciate the work Rafa did and how good the team was beginning to look, even with minimum investment.

He's daft.

He's not daft, he just doesn't know anything about football, and totally distrusts anyone who knows more about it than him.

Guest neesy111

It's amazing really, we employ 3 merry go round English managers and are utter bilge.

We employ a fantastic Champions League and multi trophy winning manager, and are professional and look like a proper team and club.

Owner says, lets go back to option 1 for shit and giggles, honestly it's like common sense doesn't exist  :lol:

Don't think he could actually appreciate the work Rafa did and how good the team was beginning to look, even with minimum investment.

He's daft.

MA doesn't like being told what to do because since he's done well in the business world, he knows everything.

He's daft.

MA doesn't like being told what to do because since he's done well in the business world, he knows everything.

Pretty much this. That's why he likes quislings who won't question him or demand for things to be done differently.

should have played for the draw or a narrow defeat.

should have gone 4 at the back and not risked the likes of willems, schar. shelvey and manquilo - all of whom had been nursing strains. that would have given them another 10 days till the next premier league game to regain some kind of fitness.

if he's been honest about the injuries up front and then played a 442 or 451 out of neccessity and got beat it wouldn't have been as bad.

now we're fucked for fit players for the next 3 weeks at least.

thick cunt.

Owner says, lets go back to option 1 for s*** and giggles, honestly it's like common sense doesn't exist  :lol:

He's daft.

achilles heel.

He's daft.

Yes, you are absolutely right.

However, I genuinely don't think he knows what he is looking at when he watches a game i.e. what indicates the team is playing well or not. He just want to know if we won or lost and whether we will be staying up or not.

He's not a football person I don't think.

And to think if he was a football person , his team os spurs or chelsea?

Not sure anybody knows , regardless  , if i were a billionaire lookinh for business exposure and had no chance of buying the toon and ended up with chelsea  ? Would i give a fuck if they were competing as long as the cash was rolling in and the adverts were up in lighs?

Would i fuck!