Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

batten down the hatches,roll wa sleeves up,been round the block  , he,s lucky arsenal are struggling so he can say "just look at arsenal",irrelevant though ,arsenal will come good eventually and we will not

Think this time, he's shot himself in the foot with that one. Showing a lack of ambition despite spending money in the summer. He can't run away from saying that now. Such a stupid thing to say. And calls himself a Newcastle fan. Would you ever hear Keegan say that? Or Sir Bobby? Heck I'm not sure even Carver would be daft enough to say that as a Newcastle fan.

Ok time for this cunt to sweat now.

He knows he faces the  a gun barrel set of results, his chance was Brentford, that’s all he had, now he faces a run which in my mind could just get rid of him?  Maybe not but this is the chance , it’s going to be ugly, it’s going to be toxic and some it will hurt but this is the chance .

If you want him out, here we go.Starts today.

Ok time for this cunt to sweat now.

He knows he faces the  a gun barrel set of results, his chance was Brentford, that’s all he had, now he faces a run which in my mind could just get rid of him?  Maybe not but this is the chance , it’s going to be ugly, it’s going to be toxic and some it will hurt but this is the chance .

You've got no chance, he's already told us he's rolled up his sleeves.

Must have some length arms on his shirt mind you.

Ok time for this c*** to sweat now.

You've got no chance, he's already told us he's rolled up his sleeves.

Must have some length arms on his shirt mind you.

I need hope fuk  off  :lol:

It pains me that this imbecile is the manager of and representing our club. New levels of embarrassment and incompetence this shit. Steve Bruce ffs  :lol:

He’s definitely doing the job Ashley got him in for though which is to act as a shield for him. I haven’t seen much aimed at Ashely these last few months mind.

Not going to compare their capabilities, or lack of them. However, I hate this utter cunt more than I ever hated Pardew. The fact he paints himself out to be some kind of local hero, when he has quotes contradicting that in the past and would want his precious Manchester United to beat us in a final if he wasn’t our manager. He’s an utter bellend, hated at every club he’s been at, that speaks volumes.

"Arsenal on 14 points, that shows you how tough it is"

What does Southampton being on 24 points show then? Villa on 22 points? Most if not all clubs in the league playing far better football than us, what does that show?

"There will be periods when you're up and down"

Is that why you've not won 3 consecutive PL games since 2009?

"Only a few weeks ago we were delighted with the performance and win at Crystal Palace and followed it up against West Brom"

Both painful performances to watch, i.e. the norm. Then you cry when we get the results those performances deserve.

Piss off man you fat plank.

Like I said last week. My hatred of this fat tossa has surpassed anything I felt towards Pardew. It's the little digs at fans that's pissing me off more than anything as he is saying them knowing fine well that no fans are allowed in the stadium, so he'll get no stick for saying the shit he does and he also says them knowing fans of other clubs and pundits will read them and will think "there's them bloody geordies thinking they should be top of the league again" and all that shite.

'If you manage Newcastle, you have to deal with the consequences."

Things like that. Painting us as being unrealistic. He knows exactly what he is saying and why he is saying it. Fat fucking prick.