Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The fact he's cracked so visibly under very little pressure does not bode well to him. It took a long time of actual anger in the ground for Pardew to buckle. Bruce is on the edge with no one there. If he lasts till fans are back he won't last much beyond that.

At this point it's like a game of Monopoly you have with that one mate who will drag things on for an extra hour and a half just because, even though they have no properties left and somehow keep avoiding all of your properties on the last section of the board. He lands in between the hotels on Park Lane & Mayfair then with a tenner left he passes go, thus being backed in the transfer market again.

He's everything Brummie warned us he would be and more.

I think we all knew even without Brummies warning.

Oh aye, of course. He was always going to provide archaic football and never own up to his shortcomings, but I didn't think I'd hate him as much as I do so quickly. He's way worse than Pardew at this point.

changed his mind then. the dishonest fuck.

from claiming to be aiming for the top 10 at the beginning of the season, he now admits what we all know.

he is a yes man with no ambition or an inch of self-respect.

been told by ashley to  come in and as long as we finish at least 17th, he'll be in a job. doesnt expect any more from Bruce, and now we know Bruce doesnt expect anything more from himself either.

coward, loser, shameless, charlatan, pupper, no-balls, no relf-repsect... and so on.

now i definitley hate him him more than pardew and kinnear - at least they pretended we had some ambition.

He's everything Brummie warned us he would be and more.

I think we all knew even without Brummies warning.

Correct, although Brummie really confirmed our suspicions from a first hand viewpoint. I questioned his credentials going back to Freddie Shepherd's geordie infatuation with him going back to his Birmingham days.

I think I need to watch his interviews to build up more hatred. I still kind of just see him as a symptom of Ashley and a shit manager.

His ham accent alone will do this. He could be doing an audio book reading and I’d be cringing.

what do players like Miggy, ASM, and Wilson do now?

they've heard it direct from the pig's mouth - his aim is only to stave off relegation. no ambition beyond that.

I wonder what they were told when they signed TBH. Miggy is particularly unlucky, signing under Rafa.

Bruce still talks about "fans on the internet" and "fans on social media" like it's 1996 and having a web presence means you're some kind of non-representative sun-fearing geek running a BBS. Like social media and the Internet doesn't include, you know, every Newcastle fan on the planet with a smartphone.

they've heard it direct from the pig's mouth - his aim is only to stave off relegation. no ambition beyond that.

I wonder what they were told when they signed TBH. Miggy is particularly unlucky, signing under Rafa.

Probably back to the old stepping stone discussions for the likes of Maximin and Wilson.

Probably back to the old stepping stone discussions for the likes of Maximin and Wilson.

Don’t think Wilson will be so bothered, playing for us is miles ahead of anything he’s been close to before and with his injury record getting a move back to the PL and regular football will probably be enough.

Danny Murphy and Shearer refuse to criticse Bruce, on MotD.

Shearer seemed to do a half-arsed "no fan wants the club to just merely exist..." then didn't follow up on it.

Danny Murphy looks like an angry egg so I don't listen to his opinion.

I mean, I really really hate Bruce, but this is the thing, this is just reversion to the mean. The Rafa years were an outlier, regardless of if it's bruce all we will normally have is someone at bruce's level. We have no ambition and never will. Even if Bruce gets sacked no manager with any dignity will take the job anyway.