Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

literally had our players in god knows what formation when he made subs, but aye, too early.

Either the formation is wrong, or the players don't understand his instructions. The formation we've seen so far is similar to Pardew's 5-3---------------1

I would definitely do something about it if I was him, but he's a pro so he must know best.

I quite like the manager of Newcastle United to be someone I can feel proud of as a representative of the city and the club. Keegan, Robson, Benitez, even Hughton, all had an air of class and gravitas about them.

http://img.skysports.com/08/01/496x259/SteveBruce_621103.jpg

I quite like the manager of Newcastle United to be someone I can feel proud of as a representative of the city and the club. Keegan, Robson, Benitez, even Hughton, all had an air of class and gravitas about them.

Brucie vs JFK: who’s the winner of Ashley’s Beauty pageant?

Joe-Kinnear-008.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=9e693ea1dcfab446487d76c7f33805e1

"So called mini crisis"

He's got such a massive chip on his shoulder considering what a fat useless pleb he is.

What's worse bar on social media (which is obviously polarised as always) he couldn't be under less pressure. Matchgoers love him, his board love him and the media asking questions love him.

Pardew, Bruce, Kinnear. Shag, Marry, Kill.

Shag Pardew (obviously), marry Kinnear because he won't have long to live, kill Bruce.

Kill Bruce (priorities), marry JFK (dead soon) and fuck Pardew to death (hoping JFK has enough in his will to have the memory surgically removed).

Honestly don’t look at one fixture and think we will win.

Bruce could easily be manager at Christmas with a 0% win rate. And you just know that they won’t sack him either until it’s too late, if at all.

I genuinely can't believe how ill equipped this guy is proving to be, and that is taking into consideration his depressingly poor CV.

He doesn't even have the sense to say as little as possible and not run at the mouth with this silly bravado.

I actually thought with the base of what Rafa already had in place and some promising young and dynamic attackers this guy would actually have a chance of producing good results.

This is going to go unprecedentedly badly. He's not just a really poor manager, but doesn't even have the personality or temperament to manage this whole situation or coax anything out of the players.

I really like Chris Hughton.  He's not a top manager but he is all class.  I'd have him back but not under Fat Mike.  Wouldn't wish that on him again.

Back when Hughton was binned, I heard from a reputable acquaintance that Chris is a full on Communist. Apparently he collects Che Guevara stuff and wears a shapka when it's dead cold. According to my source, Hught had been making his mouth go behind the scenes and was calling for a worker's revolution amongst the players and the lasses at the Donnay shop. In many ways the best black manager in the world was the ideal man for fat Ash, as he could make a loaf of bread last a fortnight, and could make Kevin Nolan look like a Premier League player. Ultimately though, a class of ideologies meant that Commrade Chris had to go.

I really like Chris Hughton.  He's not a top manager but he is all class.  I'd have him back but not under Fat Mike.  Wouldn't wish that on him again.

Back when Hughton was binned, I heard from a reputable acquaintance that Chris is a full on Communist. Apparently he collects Che Guevara stuff and wears a shapka when it's dead cold. According to my source, Hught had been making his mouth go behind the scenes and was calling for a worker's revolution amongst the players and the lasses at the Donnay shop. In many ways the best black manager in the world was the ideal man for fat Ash, as he could make a loaf of bread last a fortnight, and could make Kevin Nolan look like a Premier League player. Ultimately though, a class of ideologies meant that Commrade Chris had to go.

Did Midhat tell you this?

Did Midhat tell you this?

I'm not Odin. Perhaps the mods can confirm that we usea different IP.

:thup: