Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Given The Ashes are on, why hasn’t someone made the very obvious response: Rafa had the runs on the board.

Meanwhile Brewcie has precisely nothing. He brings nothing, he offers nothing and he’ll leave nothing.

Did True Geordie ever interview Rafa?

Too busy dealing with his instagram feed 🤪

I just had a look at his Youtube channel to see if I could get his take on steve fucking bruce. What in the orange walled hells is his channel meant to be about? It reminded me of when Homer Simpson became a web designer. I'm not sure what he is supposed to be now but I couldn't see much football related stuff, it was all "Win a car in Monaco", something about a boxer in prison in Thailand, Connor Mcgregor from the UFC and something on Maddie McCann. If I had any interest in any of those things, he is the last person I'd look for to tell me about them. I quite liked his angry anti-ashley rants and his fury at the likes of mcclaren and carver but I have no idea what he is trying to be these days. He comes across as rather hollow. Shame.

TG’s alright. Who I really can’t stand is that Laurence McKenna. Just so absolutely irritating. Nothing he says has any substance. It’s just things to wind people up. Inside jokes and stuff like that. Loved how Kieran Dyer treated him. Just ignored everything he said and had a counter for all his bad jokes. There’s a vid where Dyer ignores him and then TG and Dyer go on talking and go “no one likes him(talking about whatever the subject was)” but the subtext was like “nobody likes Laurence”. Seriously just a fucking prick. Always trying to instigate. Just an overall phony.

3:40 watch. And they’re talking about whatever they’re talking about but the subtext is Laurence. “Everybody hate him” “unlikeable”. I think he’s talking about Laurence on the low. Just completely left out of the conversation.

And you could say I'm picking on him, but I don't like him because he tries to put people in boxes based on race or gender, whatever works to get him over. This past week on The Kick Off - he goes "well I'm a middle class white man so bla bla". There was no need to bring that up. Just a fucking prick of the highest order. Seriously hate him.

Given The Ashes are on, why hasn’t someone made the very obvious response: Rafa had the runs on the board.

Meanwhile Brewcie has precisely nothing. He brings nothing, he offers nothing and he’ll leave nothing.

Did True Geordie ever interview Rafa?

Too busy dealing with his instagram feed 🤪

I just had a look at his Youtube channel to see if I could get his take on steve f***ing bruce. What in the orange walled hells is his channel meant to be about? It reminded me of when Homer Simpson became a web designer. I'm not sure what he is supposed to be now but I couldn't see much football related stuff, it was all "Win a car in Monaco", something about a boxer in prison in Thailand, Connor Mcgregor from the UFC and something on Maddie McCann. If I had any interest in any of those things, he is the last person I'd look for to tell me about them. I quite liked his angry anti-ashley rants and his fury at the likes of mcclaren and carver but I have no idea what he is trying to be these days. He comes across as rather hollow. Shame.

TG’s alright. Who I really can’t stand is that Laurence McKenna. Just so absolutely irritating. Nothing he says has any substance. It’s just things to wind people up. Inside jokes and stuff like that. Loved how Kieran Dyer treated him. Just ignored everything he said and had a counter for all his bad jokes. There’s a vid where Dyer ignores him and then TG and Dyer go on talking and go “no one likes him(talking about whatever the subject was)” but the subtext was like “nobody likes Laurence”. Seriously just a f***ing prick. Always trying to instigate. Just an overall phony.

3:40 watch. And they’re talking about whatever they’re talking about but the subtext is Laurence. “Everybody hate him” “unlikeable”. I think he’s talking about Laurence on the low. Just completely left out of the conversation.

And you could say I'm picking on him, but I don't like him because he tries to put people in boxes based on race or gender, whatever works to get him over. This past week on The Kick Off - he goes "well I'm a middle class white man so bla bla". There was no need to bring that up. Just a f***ing prick of the highest order. Seriously hate him.

Lawrence just immediately strikes you as being a non-football fan. You just know he was picked last in PE. He's just a cardboard cut-out wishy-washy modern man.

Brian was alright doing his gobshite anti-Ashley routine, but he's a cack interviewer. Joe Rogan is 2 parts drug addict, 3 parts meathead and 5 parts Karl Pilkington. He has a genuine childlike curiosity about the world. True Geordie is 10 parts bloke down The Bigg Market.

Easily believable that the players don't know their jobs, especially after the Arsenal game.

But why the fuck would they tell Chopra about it?

He’ll still have mates at the club. Dummett for example.

Lawrence just immediately strikes you as being a non-football fan. You just know he was picked last in PE. He's just a cardboard cut-out wishy-washy modern man.

Brian was alright doing his gobshite anti-Ashley routine, but he's a cack interviewer. Joe Rogan is 2 parts drug addict, 3 parts meathead and 5 parts Karl Pilkington. He has a genuine childlike curiosity about the world. True Geordie is 10 parts bloke down The Bigg Market.

Dead on picked last in PE. Looks like the type who's too cool to try, would winge if the ball hit him, move out of the way of things. Just a moper.

TG's not bad on the The Kick Off. It's a pretty entertaining show. He's good when he's in his element with like minded people just watching football. 

Says he is a Liverpool fan, he seems alright to me.

I dunno, like. Couple weeks ago he was picking on Brian who was visibly getting upset. Talking about "Brucey ball(which is kind of funny)". But it was a conversation between four people but Laurence was targeting Brian. Saying things like "You know I hate to see you upset" while making him upset! Don't kick the guy while he's down. We all know we're shit. He was just rubbing salt in the wound and then acting like he's his friend. I seriously fucking hate him.

Can't believe some of the stuff in the media man.

The whole thing about not winning until November last year is so ridiculous.

The beatings and results are going to be so brutal it will absolutely pale in comparison.

A Norwich team with an injury crisis just completely outclassed us for goodness sake.

Imagine how bad it will be if he somehow flukes a win in the first 10 games. Proved himself to be better than Rafa.

I dunno, like. Couple weeks ago he was picking on Brian who was visibly getting upset. Talking about "Brucey ball(which is kind of funny)". But it was a conversation between four people but Laurence was targeting Brian. Saying things like "You know I hate to see you upset" while making him upset! Don't kick the guy while he's down. We all know we're s***. He was just rubbing salt in the wound and then acting like he's his friend. I seriously f***ing hate him.

Was it not just bantz? Not that i really give a shit.

I dunno, like. Couple weeks ago he was picking on Brian who was visibly getting upset. Talking about "Brucey ball(which is kind of funny)". But it was a conversation between four people but Laurence was targeting Brian. Saying things like "You know I hate to see you upset" while making him upset! Don't kick the guy while he's down. We all know we're s***. He was just rubbing salt in the wound and then acting like he's his friend. I seriously f***ing hate him.

Was it not just bantz? Not that i really give a shit.

It's shots to the person paying his wages directly to his face. He's weak. He can't get by on his own patter so he has to make fun of Brian. He's the only one thinking it's funny. Hugh Wizzy or whatever his name is didn't laugh. Everyone on there is sympathetic towards Brian regarding Newcastle. But Laurence always likes to play the contrarian. If you notice, you can never actually tell what he's talking about because everything is an inside joke only related to something that happened previous in the conversation. He has no actual opinion on football. The only debate he won was against Rory but Rory's just shite so that's easy.

I didn't like the interviews with Ian Wright and Ricky Gervaise because Brian and Laurence would have their own separate convo then address Wright and Gervaise. It's disrespectful. Like they'll laugh to each other, act like the person isn't there, then address them with a question.