Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce walked into this shitstorm with his eyes wide open, he knew exactly what he was signing up for. He even resigned to try and avoid Ashley having to pay compensation. He’s prepared to throw his players under the bus and point a finger at Benitez for his own embarrassing shortcomings. Imagine blaming a Champions League winning manager who left in June for problems going into October. He’s taking no responsibility, he’s blaming anyone and everyone bar himself and trotting out the cringey cliches just as he has done all of his pitiful, joyless and unsuccessful managerial career. He’s a gormless, spineless fuckwit and deserves all the shit coming his way in the next month or so. Fuck him, not a shred of sympathy for him here.

Marvellous 👍

If Mike Ashley offered you a quarter of a million a year to manage Newcastle and you had to do product placement for Donnay on the telly and tell The Chronicle that Lee Charnley is lush, would you do it?

I would.

if i was already a multi-millionaire probably not

Bruce-Tracker.png

Might be boring and track this each week. Interesting we've hit an accumulative goal difference that Rafa didn't reach until 10 games later than where Bruce is at. After 6 games both Rafa and Bruce sides had scored 4, but Rafa conceded 3 less goals.

He really does say "Back to basics" a lot.

Or "Get the basics right."

Basics is all he knows. And by basics I mean he knows that you have to put 11 men on the football pitch. Beyond that, he’s got nothing.

He really does say "Back to basics" a lot.

Or "Get the basics right."

Basics is all he knows. And by basics I mean he knows that you have to put 11 men on the football pitch. Beyond that, he’s got nothing.

Aye. He's marginally better than Charnley, in that respect. And I'm sure Charnley was next on the list.