Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just listened to his post match interview on the bbc, sounds pissed, keeps saying back to basics ffs and thrown the players under the bus.

He will lose them all now, if he already hadn’t.

Clueless, sounds like some cunt from a pub team.

Who had 7 games in for the Back to basics raffle?

Bruce: "I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go."

:lol:

That's not from today, surely ?

Surely, SURELY has to be a whoosh. That IS the cliché; we know he's the embodiment of it, but to admit it?

I hope he’s got the lazy cunts in for extra laps of the training pitch tomorrow. Work them Stevie. I want to see a moat formed with the laps then fill it with their sweat. Lazy, forren fucks. Need to learn the value of a days hard work.

While not exactly great, stumbling back to Rafa’s formation was at least getting some draws and the win at Spurs. As soon as he made changes to that system, we got mauled. Using Rafa’s tactics we’ve P4 W1 D2 L1 and that was at Anfield, doing it his way we’ve P3 L3, F1, A9.

Says it all.

Makes even better and funnier for me. Any other shit manager miles out their depth would’ve kept everything as similar to last season as possible but this cunts ego is so out of control he can’t even do that and it’s blowing up beautifully in his face all while sniping at the previous manager for it doing so.

Could’ve easily played 3-4-3 again today with Manquillo as LWB but no, Steve knew better than that because he’s super Steve. That we were up against arguably the best pair of attacking full backs in the division makes it even better.

Did he really say he has never seen  Almiron before? Even though he has played every pl game under him

He meant Yedlin. He sounded pissed.

I’m thinking he may be on some kind of medication.

Is that smug c*** Edwards still saying he deserves a chance?

finally seems to have started to turn.

(short thread)

:lol:

That cunt chose to die on the Give Bruce a Chance Hill, but now he's acting like none of that happened. Fucking prick.