Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Shit, past it manager, that has players forced on him that he doesn't even know agrees to work for, and then praises, the most hated man on tyneside and it all goes tits up after 6 weeks................... Who could predict that?

Took but a few weeks to completely lose shape and discipline - how very very predictable -

Regressed into the championship side they undoubtedly still are  and always were but for superb managership in the interim RIP Rafas team every effort died today.

Ashley has successfully broken everyone into submission to have his will be done...well done Mike you fukin sociopath

Annoying that the fans aren't barracking him yet, I reckon he'd walk fairly soon if they gave him the level of abuse Pards was getting.

Doesn't bother me at all that they aren't barracking him, I've given up on a lot of them anyway. No fan with any sense would have give him a chance in the first place.

Bruce made his bed when he took this job. Even ignoring Shearer's advice to not take it.

Wonder how long he will last though and how long it will take before he has a weeping Pardew moment.

He is as Ashley's Newcastle signing as it gets. He will do everything they tell him to do as this is his last chance to have a stint at this level.

A level we all know he is nowhere near as the game has moved on and he remains in the same state as last time he was in the Premier League.

Ashley most likely won't sell for as long as the club is in the PL... and Bruce is the man to take them down.

I had no expectations on him, but I'm amazed over how bad he has been already. I'm even a bit impressed with him over how fast the team has become so bad under him.

i know. i though Rafa's organisation and methods would have at least had them going till xams.

I have to admit, he's actually surprised me with how quickly he's turned us into a calamity, I thought Benitez's drilling would at least endure until Christmas. Even under McClaren I don't remember feeling like we were as much of a mess as we were today.

I have to admit, he's actually surprised me with how quickly he's turned us into a calamity, I thought Benitez's drilling would at least endure until Christmas. Even under McClaren I don't remember feeling like we were as much of a mess as we were today.

I think we were, but it took us til at least November/December to be this shite (5-1 away at Palace, the 0-3 at home to Leicester). When you consider Bruce has come in on the back of three seasons of Rafa's good work and McClaren was following the Carver days, it's impressive how bad he's made us in such a short time.

I was worried he would look competent for a few weeks TBH. Not such problem arose.

We need the odd win here and there as I'm very concerned we might jettison him early enough to avoid relegation.

No way will he resign.

Ashley, after spunking 4 mill will agree to sack? He's 8-1 to be next manager sacked if you want to lose some money.

It's so obvious from his post-game interview that he just doesn't have a clue.  We lost because we "didn't do enough,"  "needed to show a bit more than what we did," and "needed to do a bit more than what we did."  He scorns "all this nonsense about tactics and this, that and the other." And his solution is to "roll wuh sleeves up, go back to the training ground and try and do the basics better."  After Rafa, it's so demoralizing to hear this level of know-nothing vacuous rubbish coming from the man supposedly in charge of masterminding our season.