Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I really don’t know if that happened.

Course it did. He spun around so quickly he nearly fucking keeled over. Desperate for some acknowledgement from his master. Like an excited 2 year old who just had a shit in the bog for the first time.

"Howurr, Luke, Wuh gan to Wembley! Tell ya what, you can receive the neet!"

Speak of the devil

It is almost impossible to conceive of a player that cost more than 20 Million scoring the winning goal against a league 1 side. Luck doesn't come into it we shouldn't have needed luck and it's not the magic of the FA Cup it's about us not being able to play properly when we are controlling a game because the players are not used to that this season.

Cabbage-heed rides his luck again.

What was this about him looking at Ashley after ASM scored? What a melt, if true.

Yep, looked straight up into the stands. It was rank.

Fair play to Brucey, very impressive to go 8 unbeaten and somehow look absolutely fucking shite in every single game.

Insane we've went 8 unbeaten after the Leicester loss at home.  :lol:

* unbeaten, 4 of those against league 1 opposition, 1 draw and 1 win with injury time goals and 2 losses.  BRILLIANT

You guys are easily pleased

Fair play to Brucey, very impressive to go 8 unbeaten and somehow look absolutely fucking shite in every single game.

Insane we've went 8 unbeaten after the Leicester loss at home.  :lol:

* unbeaten, 4 of those against league 1 opposition, 1 draw and 1 win with injury time goals and 2 losses.  BRILLIANT

You guys are easily pleased

I don't think it's genuine praise for Bruce, like :lol:

Luckiest manager alive and I'm convinced his luck will lead us to Wemberlee this season!

The media will have a field day about it if he does using their stupid Rafa comparison!

While I see where you're coming from, we'll be destroyed by anyone good.

Luckiest manager alive and I'm convinced his luck will lead us to Wemberlee this season!

The media will have a field day about it if he does using their stupid Rafa comparison!

Not expecting us to make it past WBA

By the standard of 'football' we're playing, we can easily be destroyed by anyone bad.

West Brom will stop our Wembley bound surge......

Not sure I'd be looking to my boss after scraping past a League 1 side after 200 minutes of football.

[/quote

He was probably trying to work out whether he should be celebrating or not.