Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Messed up the January transfer window and failed to sign any players who could improve on the first team.  But it is what it is.

I think Lazaro could improve us, but he'd need a manager who understands how to use his assets. And of course he's out now for 3 games anyway. The other two just look like they came here to pick up their wages then fuck off back south asap.

Messed up the January transfer window and failed to sign any players who could improve on the first team.  But it is what it is.

I think Lazaro could improve us, but he'd need a manager who understands how to use his assets. And of course he's out now for 3 games anyway. The other two just look like they came here to pick up their wages then fuck off back south asap.

In his interview before the game he said he's a winger not a full back

So why's he playing him as a defender then?

Sorry, I meant Lazaros interview

Sorry, I meant Lazaros interview

The question is still valid.

Guest Howaythetoon

If only the season started in January, this is Carver levels of bad :lol:

If this is what we can all expect from now on under Bruce, I’m actually looking forward to next season more than I think I ever have under Ashley.

Another season of PL footy under Bruce may well be more of a hoot than a season of Championship footy under him. The comedy potential man!

This is fucking hilarious either way :lol: