Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

How many points did we have after 27 games last season though? That's the ONLY thing that matters right now.

28 points i believe.

Guest Howaythetoon

How many points did we have after 27 games last season though? That's the ONLY thing that matters right now.

28 points i believe.

How many do we have now compared?

Guest neesy111

28 points i believe.

31 to 28.

Lose vs Burnley next weekend and they are level.

28 points i believe.

31 to 28.

So Bruce and Rafa will be equal, we have nothing to complain about.

AT LEAST WE HAV A GO UNDER BRUCE!!!!!

That 8 unbeaten thing was initially tongue in cheek because 4 of those were vs League 1 opposition yet the journalists ended up taking it seriously and using it to defend Bruce

The thing is, we have a go at fans for getting behind Bruce, but they are just fans, you are always going to get divvies who are a bit simple. Journalists are paid to write expert opinion. That's what is unforgiveable about it. They honestly know less about the game than half the people on here.

Guest Howaythetoon

28 points i believe.

31 to 28.

Ah least we play better football and attack teams now...

If I cared just a little, I’d be so angry right now about it all. I’m more angry with fans for enabling this absolute fraud of a club to use the good name of NUFC in its place.

I have no idea what Curbishley was like or why he's gone over a decade without a job but I can guarantee I'd rather have him than Bacon Muncher right now.

Edit: Huh. He got Keegan'ed at the same time Ashley did it to Keegan here and won his constructive dismissal case too.

I'm really glad that the media and all his pals lapped him up so much these past few weeks comparing him to Rafa and how better we supposedly were than last season. If they had done that after the season ended and we were actually better, then fair enough.

Right now, they are rightly looking like utter mongs for praising him too much. His luck has run out. Bet his media mates will start blaming the players for this bad form.

I have no idea what Curbishley was like or why he's gone over a decade without a job but I can guarantee I'd rather have him than Bacon Muncher right now.

Edit: Huh. He got Keegan'ed at the same time Ashley did it to Keegan here and won his constructive dismissal case too.

Curbishley always came across like a decent fella. I wouldn't wish this job on him.