Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

Gobshite Nolan on Talksport ?

Aye that vast endless pit of knowledge about our club. Wouldn't trust that cunt with me bait box, never mind him having the inside track on our pathetic manager recruitment efforts.

He was lined up to be number 2 so if the story is true he must have known.

Gobshite Nolan on Talksport ?

Aye that vast endless pit of knowledge about our club. Wouldn't trust that cunt with me bait box, never mind him having the inside track on our pathetic manager recruitment efforts.

He was lined up to be number 2 so if the story is true he must have known.

Think we're having a somewhat circular discussion here but aye

Honestly as excruciating as it sounds, I think we might as well start hoping for the worst manager appointment possible in the hope of driving even more fans away and helping the cause.

So with that being said, why not get Souness in for a second round?

giphy.gif

Honestly as excruciating as it sounds, I think we might as well start hoping for the worst manager appointment possible in the hope of driving even more fans away and helping the cause.

giphy.gif

That's where most on here are at.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Pardew or Wise/Kinnear will be approached. Ashley is running out of options.

Aye, Pards back as manager with Kinnear as assistant, Wise in as head of recruitment would be the ultimate.

Make it happen big Mike.

giphy.gif

Ehhh I dunno. I'm sure most of us would at least sit up and take notice if they made a somewhat ambitious appointment.

I think a lot of people may still be on the fence as opposed to 100% encouraging a full-on meltdown :lol:

giphy.gif

Ehhh I dunno. I'm sure most of us would at least sit up and take notice if they made a somewhat ambitious appointment.

I think a lot of people may still be on the fence as opposed to 100% encouraging a full-on meltdown :lol:

Nothing matters now, that's the point.

That's why we want the most ridiculous appointment, so it will drive more fans away, and we can have a laugh aswell.

www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9481431/steve-bruce-newcastle-meeting-lee-charnley/amp/

And so the press bullshit begins..... "Furious their club might be getting a man with a Sunderland past"

Fuck all to do with him being complete shite at his job!!!

giphy.gif

Yeah I want a ridiculous appointment.

If I've learned anything from the movies--and I believe I have--this is the time Ashley introduces a hastily assembled, football-managing robot who wins everyone's hearts. Of course, we'll have to deal with the part when bungling Russian spies sabotage him. But it'll all work out in the end.