Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

So, I’ve been told that the new manager will be appointed on Friday (subject to all being agreed) and that it is not Bruce. No further news on a takeover.

Who is it then? Any ideas?

No idea, if it is correct then you’d have to think it’s someone who they’ve had to negotiate with, as opposed to just drafting someone in. That kind of thinking is dangerous mind ‘cos it also leads to who is doing the appointment.

They’ve simply been told it’s not Bruce and it’ll be Friday. At this point I wouldn’t rule anything out could end up worse than Bruce and they’re delaying bad news.

when do they fly to china?

So, I’ve been told that the new manager will be appointed on Friday (subject to all being agreed) and that it is not Bruce. No further news on a takeover.

No idea, if it is correct then you’d have to think it’s someone who they’ve had to negotiate with, as opposed to just drafting someone in. That kind of thinking is dangerous mind ‘cos it also leads to who is doing the appointment.

They’ve simply been told it’s not Bruce and it’ll be Friday. At this point I wouldn’t rule anything out could end up worse than Bruce and they’re delaying bad news.

It'll be Anthony fucking Hudson.

when do they fly to china?

Sunday

Guest covmag

He’s a nice enough bloke don’t get me wrong.

Ideal appointment if you can’t stand this fucking club, cheers Mike you utter cunt.  O0

Never in my days would I ever thought I’d hate these fuckers .

Bruce hauled Ben Arfa off the Old Trafford pitch two weeks ago 10 minutes before half-time – and that sparked the row that has all but ended the career at the KC Stadium of a man once labelled ‘a genius’ by his former boss Gerard Houllier.

Problems arose after the defeat against Manchester United when Bruce asked the club’s analysts to drag up statistics on the player’s work-rate – and was astonished to find that his keeper McGregor had covered more ground.

Ben Arfa – who agreed the temporary move from Newcastle just before the transfer window closed – was then asked to explain himself by his irate boss.

The Frenchman replied by saying that he ‘was a No.10’.

Bruce then hit the roof, saying: "Aren’t players who wear the No.10 supposed to run around then?"

The player responded by laughing at the Geordie, who was close to blowing a gasket.

Guest chopey

SheffWedNews 🦉

@Englishtransfe1

45m45 minutes ago

More

Understand the compensation fee couldn’t be agreed but now hearing that there will be further negotiations between Mike Ashley and Dejphon Chansiri about the future of Steve Bruce. Something has changed quick. Gut feeling is that he will stay but see what comes of this. #swfc

I don't get this going for brucey to placate the baying Geordies.  If the FCB wanted to do that then Ranieri would be a better choice, i.e. someone like your old uncle that's hard to really dislike.  Brucey is too polarising. 

More worryingly is he's already in a job which means he wouldn't come here as a stop-gap IF a takeover was in the works.  i.e. if he comes the takeover's dead.  so is NUFC. :'(

Brucey might be polarising, but as long as there is a large section of fans that appreciate lurrcal roots, he is going to get a longer piece of rope than Ranieri ever would. Sorry like, but this forum isn't representative of all Newcastle fans. You have to ask yourself why would Ashley be looking to pay compensation for a manager, that too one who hasn't even got a good record.

SheffWedNews 🦉

@Englishtransfe1

45m45 minutes ago

More

Understand the compensation fee couldn’t be agreed but now hearing that there will be further negotiations between Mike Ashley and Dejphon Chansiri about the future of Steve Bruce. Something has changed quick. Gut feeling is that he will stay but see what comes of this. #swfc

Ashley will never pay compensation.