Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce on his team not being entertaining.............'I can't change things overnight'

How about over 499 nights?  Could you do that? (Yes, I've checked)

f***ing arsehole.

Keegan literally did that .......................Twice

Bruce on his team not being entertaining.............'I can't change things overnight'

Fucking arsehole.

The bloke must think we're all as thick as him, coming out with that shite. What an idiot. He just totally relies on luck. Hasn't got a clue ffs

Fucking arsehole.

The bloke must think we're all as thick as him, coming out with that shite. What an idiot. He just totally relies on luck. Hasn't got a clue ffs

Over 50 games :lol:

"All am I asking is people asking to be balanced and fair. I can't change us overnight like we'd all love to."

Stupid cunt this baconhead. We were all good with whatever Rafa instill into the team anf players. Nee one asked you to change anything you twat. You screwed it up in one night and for the remaining 499 nights too. I hope you read this Steve Cabbage Bruce or your lad Alex reads it for you, the mackem league level impostor of a  player.

Why on earth does anyone think he is getting the boot? He is perfect for Ashley. Even with his shiteness we are scraping by, which is exactly what Ashley wants.

Only thing seeing him get the boot this season would be a takeover going through. People are setting themselves up for a fall if you are getting your hopes up seeing the back of this turd or the other one. Neither situation is likely anytime soon.

Why on earth does anyone think he is getting the boot? He is perfect for Ashley. Even with his shiteness we are scraping by, which is exactly what Ashley wants.

Only thing seeing him get the boot this season would be a takeover going through. People are setting themselves up for a fall if you are getting your hopes up seeing the back of this turd or the other one. Neither situation is likely anytime soon.

Difference this time though is relegation isn't an option if Ashley wants to sell the club. Can't see the buyers hanging around for how long this takeover has already taken place plus having to wait another year to hopefully get promoted. So as long as the takeover is possible we need to avoid relegation as far as Ashley is concerned. He wouldn't be too bothered if there was no chance of a sale though