Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Slack easy training - who’d have guessed it!

Asked if players clashing is a regular occurrence, Lascelles said: "It's not happened for a while now - not last year but the year before we went through a spell where I don't know what it was.

"I think the level of competitiveness in training because we were just getting after it and everyone was like hungry and things used to always spark up where people lash out, grab each other and then it got broken up but it was nothing too crazy."

Well, he has juat said the year before, people were hungry and level of competitiveness was high. If that's how the players are thinking, they probably know Bruce's training is easy but lame at the same time. What a shocker. Bruce is a dinosaur.

Slack easy training - who’d have guessed it!

Asked if players clashing is a regular occurrence, Lascelles said: "It's not happened for a while now - not last year but the year before we went through a spell where I don't know what it was.

"I think the level of competitiveness in training because we were just getting after it and everyone was like hungry and things used to always spark up where people lash out, grab each other and then it got broken up but it was nothing too crazy."

that is an astonishing admission!!!

"when everyone was hungry".

is that a dig at Bruce and his coaching team???

The bit that stood out of that Delaney article:

Sources state his entire philosophy is that the team with the better players will win any given game eight times out of 10, so the objective is to have better players than enough other clubs in the league.

I know it's nothing that we didn't already know it that as long as we're not in the bottom 3 the club are happy but the manager adopting this way of thinking....fuck no!! 

Sources state his entire philosophy is that the team with the better players will win any given game eight times out of 10, so the objective is to have better players than enough other clubs in the league.

I know it's nothing that we didn't already know it that as long as we're not in the bottom 3 the club are happy but the manager adopting this way of thinking....fuck no!!

[emoji38] it's the same "philosophy" Souness and Pardew had. Take no responsibility and say the players should be able to work it out themselves. Then gan radge when anyone asks what the point of them is then.

Compare to Benitez who’d drill us and make us a bastard team to play against to try and nullify them giving us our best chance. Depressing.

Aye but at least the players have a right good laugh in training now.

I know it's nothing that we didn't already know it that as long as we're not in the bottom 3 the club are happy but the manager adopting this way of thinking....f*** no!!

That is such an awful perspective to take for a Premier League manager. Not surprised at all mind.

[emoji38] it's the same "philosophy" Souness and Pardew had. Take no responsibility and say the players should be able to work it out themselves. Then gan radge when anyone asks what the point of them is then.

Pardew and Souness’ philosophy is light years ahead of Bruce to be quite honest.

Pardew and Souness’ philosophy is light years ahead of Bruce to be quite honest.

Agreed.

Steve Excuse has no place managing at this level and would even be a poor appointment for any established team in the Championship.

Still making it out like we're some small plucky side that should just be grateful for being in the league.

Amazing how Rafa got it, but Bruce, the so called boyhood fan of the club doesn't .