Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I don't see him talk to players during games. Rafa would have been in someone's ears while we are wildly celebrating a goal. What does this baconhead do anyways?

remember the leicester away gama a couple of seasons back when we won 2-1 and we stayed back singing for half an hour.

the players were coming over to our corner to celebrate and Rafa would be pulling shelvey or lascelles back just to give that extra bit of feedback - in a lush arm round the shoulder supportive dad kind of way. was superb.

I don't see him talk to players during games. Rafa would have been in someone's ears while we are wildly celebrating a goal. What does this baconhead do anyways?

He repeatedly shouts their names, I think that’s his thing.

I've heard him shout 'time!' on a few occasions. You know, the kind of thing I shout to fat Lee on a Wednesday night kickabout.

He repeatedly shouts their names, I think that’s his thing.

I've heard him shout 'time!' on a few occasions. You know, the kind of thing I shout to fat Lee on a Wednesday night kickabout.

I fucking hate seeing him, chatting and laughing with the opposition manager before games. Its as if he has a team of champions ready to take the pitch and he says to himself, 'right. My team's ready so am gonna have a chat with Frank or Pep or Jose and let the cameras catch it and me pals in the studio will say stuff like how likeable I am with other managers.' Pathetic.

Another wonderful stat - 7 points worse off this year in the games we've played (vs last years scores). Only Sheff Utd have a worse record

Surely Man City must be worse off?

One place above us

We're only 1 place below Man City? Good job Bruce.

Another wonderful stat - 7 points worse off this year in the games we've played (vs last years scores). Only Sheff Utd have a worse record

One place above us

We're only 1 place below Man City? Good job Bruce.

You'd have taken that after 9 games at the start of the season like :lol:

One place above us

We're only 1 place below Man City? Good job

You'd have taken that after 9 games at the start of the season like :lol:

Ironically, that is the sort of shit that the Bruce supporters come out with.

The other thing about Bruce getting the job would be you'd suffer from exactly the same MINDMELTINGLY ANNOYING thing we used to get about McLeish, and also to a lesser extent about Bruce.

No matter how awful the results, no matter how dreadful the football, no matter how abject the lack of ambition the team shows, if you criticise Bruce, you'll get told by pricks like Danny Murphy that it's "because he used to manage Sunderland" that you don't like what he does.

You could play 9 at the back week after week, never get out of your own penalty box, let alone your half, fail to even try to mount attacks and STILL they'll tell you it's because he used to manage Sunderland that you're moaning.

And then, after a while, he'll start using it as an excuse himself.

Jesus. Just remembering all that s*** has made me feel like puking up a kidney.

Welp, this post is rings especially true right now :lol:

Fuck you brummie[/member] and your competent fun to watch Premier League team ;) :rose:

Slack easy training - who’d have guessed it!

Asked if players clashing is a regular occurrence, Lascelles said: "It's not happened for a while now - not last year but the year before we went through a spell where I don't know what it was.

"I think the level of competitiveness in training because we were just getting after it and everyone was like hungry and things used to always spark up where people lash out, grab each other and then it got broken up but it was nothing too crazy."