Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Howaythetoon

Sounds more like Beardsley to me.

Sounds more like a nonce to me. And maybe it’s just me but I found nothing remotely funny at all about it at all, nothing. I’d rather watch Bruce’s football if I’m not at SAFC’s academy or waiting for the clock to strike 3.00pm every Friday.

Guest Howaythetoon

Doesn’t sound like Bruce at all.

Don't think it's meant to. Just seems to be speaking in his normal voice.

To be fair, he’ll probably end up with his own YouTube channel like the Big Geordie with the kind of audience he’s attracted...bunch of numpties!

Doesn’t sound like Bruce at all.

Don't think it's meant to. Just seems to be speaking in his normal voice.

To be fair, he’ll probably end up with his own YouTube channel like the Big Geordie with the kind of audience he’s attracted...bunch of numpties!

Big Geordie off here got his own YouTube channel? Another subscriber on the way

I know it’s a bit random posting this in here but this Mou interview talking about a couple of tactical details on what they did or could have done made me compare to what we’ve got. I know it’s easy to pile on Bruce at times but I genuinely believe he wouldn’t know what Mou was on about here or how to counter it.

Clicked on this thinking it may be interesting, but nope. Another trying to reduce football to a mathematical equation. First words "XG". Everything stat-based, dull as f***. Football yuppies.

Wear a retro kit, talk about XG and percentages = certified football journo in 2020.

I’m just watching it now and finding it quite interesting 😂