Joelinton

Stifler

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

What you been up to tonight? What’s your plans for the match tomorrow?

Cheers Rasp.  Me and the wife are having Sunday lunch then watching the game at home.  There is no way that I'm telling you where my lunch is being held, you mentalist.

Just now, Rod said:

Cheers Rasp.  Me and the wife are having Sunday lunch then watching the game at home.  There is no way that I'm telling you where my lunch is being held, you mentalist.

:lol:

Just now, Rod said:

I thought you lived down Yorkshire anyway? Or were you just down Yorkshire for the Villa game?

Ive been to Yorkshire a few times anyway and never saw Sean Bean. 

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

??

Thanks Rod but what can actually happen ?

That's better.  I can tell already by your post that you have relaxed.  The twats on here used to have me "biting" like f#ck.

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Im sure it was Rod I saw anyway. Had white socks on with his Birkenstocks whilst driving a mobility scooter down the front street with a bag of cans down by his feet. 

Had a bum bag on too. 

Brilliant.

10 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I thought you lived down Yorkshire anyway? Or were you just down Yorkshire for the Villa game?

Ive been to Yorkshire a few times anyway and never saw Sean Bean. 

I holiday quite a lot in Yorkshire mainly because we have two dogs that come along with us.  I'm a Gateshead lad and proud of it.

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Im sure it was Rod I saw anyway. Had white socks on with his Birkenstocks whilst driving a mobility scooter down the front street with a bag of cans down by his feet. 

Had a bum bag on too. 

Bum bag over the shoulder is cool now 

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Roger that. What dogs you got if you don’t mind me being nebby? I’m a big dog lover that’s all. 

Two chihuahuas called Paco and Theo (proper Mexicans).

3 minutes ago, Jesse Pinkman said:

Bruno getting stick but Joelinton doesn’t offer much at the moment other than barging into people 

Bad take. Joelinton is a midfield ball winning presence that is far more reliable to do that role effectively than not.

Bruno is just rash as owt these days and has been hit and miss for a while now. Needs to calm down and start playing a bit more with his brain, his shots outside of the box and clumsiness just ain't doing it for a while now.

Edited by Amir_9