Joelinton

Stifler

We need to move on Wilson, Miggy, Almiron and Targett. Sign a CB, a first choice LB, a first choice RW and a striker. Would ideally like another press resistant midfielder. 

28 minutes ago, Cf said:

Get this confirmed and have Isak and Bruno go on the record along with the club saying that they aren't going anywhere this summer and all of a sudden the summer window looks much brighter. 

At that point our main focus becomes RW/CB which hopefully we've got enough funds for. Get those sorted and I think our squad is fine for a non-CL season. 

Definitely happier as a fan with all these players potentially staying. However, don’t we need a few sales (or a high-profile sale) to balance the books this summer? Seems my understanding of our FFP situation but could be wrong.

Not much else has changed, but In an alternate universe, big Joe has just signed his new contract and we're going into the new season with this 

Dubs

Murphy  Schar Lascelles Dummett

Longstaff Hendrick Hayden

Almiron Joelinton Ritchie

A 1-0 away defeat to Man City is still seen as embarrassing. 

6 minutes ago, TBG said:

Not much else has changed, but In an alternate universe, big Joe has just signed his new contract and we're going into the new season with this 

Dubs

Murphy  Schar Lascelles Dummett

Longstaff Hendrick Hayden

Almiron Joelinton Ritchie

A 1-0 away defeat to Man City is still seen as embarrassing. 

Don't be silly, Schar would be on the bench or probably sold by now

2 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

What’s going to be the bad news that balances this out? Trippier set back and out for a month? :D 

Only tying him to a longer contract so West Ham have to pay a bit more. 

:pards:

35 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

So, this looks like good news... what's the catch? Have both of his ACLs ruptured during negotiations? :lol:

The pen exploded during signing, blinded him and ricocheted into Bruno's knee giving him sepsis

Just now, 1964 said:

The pen exploded during signing, blinded him and ricocheted into Bruno's knee giving him sepsis

Sweet insurance payouts, FFP solved 

35 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

We need to move on Wilson, Miggy, Almiron and Targett. Sign a CB, a first choice LB, a first choice RW and a striker. Would ideally like another press resistant midfielder. 

Not Miggy and Almiron! :(

Just now, 1892er said:

Not Miggy and Almiron! :(

I can understanding shifting one but both? That's insane.

Edited by McDog

14 minutes ago, McDog said:

I can understanding shifting one but both? That's insane.

Split him in half and sell the left side for 20m and his right side can go on a free. 

1 hour ago, aussiemag said:

I have a feeling that it will be another slow window in terms of moving our existing squad players on, but I hope I'm wrong. Would like to see several sales of our older players, with some replacements. Easier said than done though.

2 hours ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Definitely happier as a fan with all these players potentially staying. However, don’t we need a few sales (or a high-profile sale) to balance the books this summer? Seems my understanding of our FFP situation but could be wrong.

The impression I got was that we wouldn't be able to make many big signings unless we let one or two go first, rather than balancing the books.

2 hours ago, aussiemag said:

Getting two fees for Miggy and Almiron would be great stuff from the new DOF. 

Feels really good to get this deal sorted out. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we couldn't come to an agreement, but I couldn't see any way to spin it into good news.

I'm not a fan of the whole like a new signing thing but that's what it's going to feel like for so many of them just having our squad back. 

2 hours ago, aussiemag said:

Miggy AND Almiron?