Joelinton

Stifler

I think we all remember the train wreck that was Papiss Cisse out wide :lol:

Shola Ameobi flying up and down the wing with a demolished hip was a sight to behold as well.

Shola was ten times the player that is Joelinton!

I've just realised that makes Shola a 400 million pound player.  Who would have guessed eh?

To think mike ashley expected rafa to sign joel for 40 mill then make him  play him every game.

No wonder he fucked off.

The only football brain ashley has ever had at the club giving him good advice ,he then chooses to completetly ignore it in favour of his own , despite admitting he knows f*** all about football.

The joelinton signing is the epitome of ashleys running of the club.

Total failure.

To think mike ashley expected rafa to sign joel for 40 mill then make him  play him every game.

No wonder he fucked off.

The only football brain ashley has ever had at the club giving him good advice ,he then chooses to completetly ignore it in favour of his own , despite admitting he knows f*** all about football.

The joelinton signing is the epitome of ashleys running of the club.

Total failure.

Maybe he thinks he's developed a footballing brain due to however many years of experience he has owning football club now? :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

He wasn't hiding, I thought he did alright yesterday on the wing, certainly did a lot more than Ritchie, but still not really good enough

I don't think you can accuse Joelinton of hiding this season

Ritchie who had 3 decent efforts on goal, got in the box more and tended to have more of a positive impact in attack? This despite he was average too?

The guy is a complete donkey, not a 40p player never mind anything else.

Does he get enough service? No. But there is no excusing how shit he is in his all-round play and game or lack of.

By the way from what I was watching, it was 4-5-1 with Gayle the lone striker who did more than Jokelinton has done all season in that one cameo. :lol:

Guest godzilla

Loving how shame this bloke is bringing on all those involved.

Hope hitting the mark again, he’s certainly ramped it up the last couple of weeks

He wasn't hiding, I thought he did alright yesterday on the wing, certainly did a lot more than Ritchie, but still not really good enough

I don't think you can accuse Joelinton of hiding this season

Ritchie who had 3 decent efforts on goal, got in the box more and tended to have more of a positive impact in attack? This despite he was average too?

The guy is a complete donkey, not a 40p player never mind anything else.

Does he get enough service? No. But there is no excusing how shit he is in his all-round play and game or lack of.

By the way from what I was watching, it was 4-5-1 with Gayle the lone striker who did more than Jokelinton has done all season in that one cameo. :lol:

thank you. seconded.

Watching the highlights the three attacking midfielders were really able to benefit from the space in behind when Joelinton dropped into space to link play.

Today's setup makes much more sense in that regard as Almiron, ASM and Lazzaro all were close enough to link up with him and then plug the gaps in forward areas also.

Lovely back heel to setup Almiron's second. Reminded me of a Firmino and Salah link up.

Watching the highlights the three attacking midfielders were really able to benefit from the space in behind when Joelinton dropped into space to link play.

Today's setup makes much more sense in that regard as Almiron, ASM and Lazzaro all were close enough to link up with him and then plug the gaps in forward areas also.

Lovely back heel to setup Almiron's second. Reminded me of a Firmino and Salah link up.

If we had any decent central midfielders that set up could actually work.

Should also credit Manquillo who worked really well with Lazaro.