Joelinton

Stifler

I feel sorry for him, but make no mistake, he is a lazy footballer.

I feel sorry for the fans who have to watch him week in week out, saw him over three games in Christmas and it was soul sucking. :lol:

Don't, they know what they're paying for.

I don't think he's that lazy, I think he's just knackered having to do a one man press whenever we lose the ball

Yeah, some of that and also that he is now completely demoralised. He is done and I don't blame him one bit.

Apparently has had fewer shots on target than Christian Benteke all season

and Benteke has only started six games. Ouch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For goodness sake. Every single bit of analysis and data that comes out screams at how incompetent we are man.

Not forgetting that Benteke himself plays in a fairly awful attacking team. Nothing as bad as ours though.

I feel sorry for him, but make no mistake, he is a lazy footballer.

I feel sorry for the fans who have to watch him week in week out, saw him over three games in Christmas and it was soul sucking. :lol:

Don't, they know what they're paying for.

The free trial isn't finished yet. Maybe Colback will be commissioned for a seventh season.

I would really like to give him the benefit of doubt but I think he's not a number 9 and if he plays anywhere else he's not that good 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8028699/Steve-Bruce-admits-40m-Joelinton-not-like-strikers-interested-scoring.html

'The great strikers, the goalscorers, all they're interested in is scoring a goal - Joe is not like that,' said Bruce.

'He certainly hasn't got that mentality. He is more a team player.'

So he's admitted that the £40 million striker he personally approved of signing, actually isn't a striker at all.

Yet he plays him as an out and out striker.

Words fail me. This gormless cunt is beyond belief.

Bruce says Joelinton is tired and struggling with a thigh injury yet still insists on starting him.

It might not be effective, but with no strikers he could try Almiron on the left wing, Saint Maximin through the middle and Lazaro where it is supposed to be his favoured position on the right wing.

Bruce says Joelinton is tired and struggling with a thigh injury yet still insists on starting him.

It might not be effective, but with no strikers he could try Almiron on the left wing, Saint Maximin through the middle and Lazaro where it is supposed to be his favoured position on the right wing.

Playing with no strikers against Oxford was bad enough