Joelinton

Stifler

I firmly believe the fee will be about £25m-£30m, and our club want people to believe it’s bigger, and Hoffenheim will want it to be made out to be bigger to keep their fans happy.

Nah. Someone posted an article on here which discussed whether he was worth the £50m being quoted and the gist of it was basically yes. That is the only reason Hoffenheim would sell. Seems to be very highly rated for his skill and athleticism rather than his goals.

Something seriously f***ing fishy about all this if they do end up signing him for the figures being quoted. The lad scored seven goals ffs. Why (and, more pressingly, who) wants him so badly? ???

Our head of recruitment who seems to think he knows better than Rafa Benitez :lol:

George Caulkin said Rafa liked the player but thought the fee was ridiculous and better spent on multiple players.

like Muto and Murphy? EXACTLY!

Something seriously f***ing fishy about all this if they do end up signing him for the figures being quoted. The lad scored seven goals ffs. Why (and, more pressingly, who) wants him so badly? ???

Our head of recruitment who seems to think he knows better than Rafa Benitez :lol:

George Caulkin said Rafa liked the player but thought the fee was ridiculous and better spent on multiple players.

like Muto and Murphy? EXACTLY!

Hello mini Keith

Still no idea if this is the Rondon or Ayoze replacement yet.

Either way, I bet one or the other isn’t replaced but the fact it’s a big fee will still be enough for some people.

Rondon replacement in my opinion.

Almiron was the Ayoze replacement

this was the thing i read the other day, found it at last...got an injury in march

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/joelinton-who-is-hoffenheim-striker-dubbed-the-new-roberto-firmino-3483-2614

This was the article someone posted earlier: https://bundesligabulletin.substack.com/p/v2-on-gladbach-sputtering-joelintons

The Joelinton stuff is about halfway down, goes into some detail on his attributes. Probably written by proper football journalists as opposed to the lads in the pub style shite we get on Sunday Supplement.

Guest Gonzo

I have no doubt he’ll be decent. Almost as good a target man as Rondon (possibly) and can do everything that Pérez does too.

But that’s what happens when you pay the going rate.

Guest covmag

I think this guy is going to be good

Couldn’t give a fuck, he will probably be the only signing and the blind cunts will think it’s great, good old mike on the spend, not like, he’s spent what he’s had in and severely weakened a piss poor squad , he does it every year.

Don’t be so fucking blind folk.

I think this guy is going to be good

Couldn’t give a fuck, he will probably be the only signing and the blind cunts will think it’s great, good old mike on the spend, not like, he’s spent what he’s had in and severely weakened a piss poor squad , he does it every year.

Don’t be so fucking blind folk.

My 9 word post never thanked Old Mike. Nor am I blind to what has happened. Nor do I care for all the same “I don’t care” posts either. Nor do I care for people telling others how to think one way or another.