Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

12 hours ago, Outremont said:

Why don’t they tell us what’s wrong with him? Is it fatigue? Is it an injury? 

what is it man. Ffs.

There not gonna say if hes got the shits or owt are they

We only found out about Willock's toe injury and Joelinton's thigh issue months later. ASM often comes on strapped up like a ninja turtle so it wouldn't be a massive surprise if he'd had a similar problem (or problems) which we've been keeping an eye on and making decisions game to game.

It just feels like it's the player that's deciding when he plays, rather than the manager.

I'm not too bothered, because we've shown we can win without him, and the rest of the squad are completely behind the manager. 

Just now, Cronky said:

It just feels like it's the player that's deciding when he plays, rather than the manager.

I'm not too bothered, because we've shown we can win without him, and the rest of the squad are completely behind the manager. 

What's this based on?  It feels to me he gets injured (like every other players) and gets ill (like every other human) and thus isn't available for selection.

16 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Is there something in particular about him as an individual that you don't like which leads you to make things up about him? ???

ASM has previously been run in to the ground as he was our only chance at winning. Now thsts not the case we're resting him and not forcing him back too early. Same will be done for Wilson.

Next season with even more squad depth we should see these 2 flying. Absolutely no point in risking him now when we have a 10pt gap. 

There’s some proper rubbish written about him. He’s clearly been carrying a knock of some sort and they’ve been keeping the details close to their chest and right so. Now it seems he’s been under the weather, it happens. As if it’s all cloak and daggers and something else is going on.