Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

I pretty much boycotted the Bruce era for the most part and he doesn't score enough goals for my liking so I'm not as attached to Maxi as others. Sure no-one else brings that excitement factor, but my memories are of Maxi are of him doing some super human skill followed by some amateurish end product most of the time. Would rather have a player who will score lots of goals, especially if under FFP his sale will enable multiple signings. Plus he gets injured a lot these days. Love when a manager is ruthless.

Edited by Skeletor

Just now, Beth said:

No, he shouldn't. 30-35 is his range. 

To Saudi Arabia? Nah. :lol:

Neves is the most comparable player age-wise but he only had a year left on his contract and went for close to £50m iirc. Rumoured £40m for Fabinho too but ASM isn't a DMF but one of the most exciting wingers to watch in Europe in his prime. 

Just now, Shearergol said:

You what? :lol:

Going past players is pretty fucking exciting to me and he's undoubtedly one of the best in that in Europe. SA want entertaining players for their people to watch, they couldn't give a fuck which team from the four they own wins their league. That makes someone like ASM worth a lot more than a fucking DMF.

Just now, Pata said:

Going past players is pretty fucking exciting to me and he's undoubtedly one of the best in that in Europe. SA want entertaining players for their people to watch, they couldn't give a fuck which team from the four they own wins their league. That makes someone like ASM worth a lot more than a fucking DMF.

I think you need to watch a bit more European football ?