The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Single on Cooper to have 1+ Shots - 5/4 Sky

Had a freak 5 shots (inc. 3 headers on target) in his last game but also 6 shots in the previous 10.

Don't imagine lightning will strike twice but the longer lines with Sky if you fancy:

2+ Shots - 13/2

1+ SOT - 3/1

2+ SOT - 25/1

1+ Headed SOT - 11/2

2+ Headed SOT - 80/1

Class shout that, I did him 1+ SOT with Armstrong and JWP so here's hoping for that to land. Didn't do the single sadly.

This landed, 28/1!

Class shout that, I did him 1+ SOT with Armstrong and JWP so here's hoping for that to land. Didn't do the single sadly.

This landed, 28/1!

Nice one. Shame Cooper didn't trouble any of the longer lines after getting the 5/4 and 3/1 done in the first half.

Anyone still got the free in-play bet here? Azpi and Saul have a couple of fouls each, card double is 25/1 at the moment.

Given my luck last night take it with a pinch of salt, but Conor Hourihane looks great value to score for Swansea tonight. Had a freak defeat at the weekend but otherwise are going really well and home to relegation threatened Coventry.

Last 6 appearances hes started 5, you can reasonably discount the 14 min cameo vs Man City.

In only 1 of those games did he not score.

11/2 anytime with 365.

Given my luck last night take it with a pinch of salt, but Conor Hourihane looks great value to score for Swansea tonight. Had a freak defeat at the weekend but otherwise are going really well and home to relegation threatened Coventry.

Last 6 appearances hes started 5, you can reasonably discount the 14 min cameo vs Man City.

In only 1 of those games did he not score.

11/2 anytime with 365.

Then up steps Muggins here.