NUFC vs Arsenal - 11/8/19 @ 2pm (Live on Sky Sports)

James

I speculate that there’s an awful lot of posturing going on in this forum and on Twitter. I bet you come kick off that you’ll be watching the match one way or another.

:lol:

Some might feel hurt, angry and disillusioned enough to turn their backs altogether, to the extent that they won't even watch on the tele. Fair enough, can't blame them. I'll be watching, but I feel pretty emotionally detached. It's difficult/impossible to get behind an institution which is actively insulting the nature of sporting competition.

Looking forward to this. Hoping for a win. Think realistically it’ll be a narrow defeat.

Particularly looking forward to seeing Almiron, Joelinton and (if he starts) ASM. That’s a potentially very exciting front line right there.

Wish I was going, in truth.

Like the rest of us, then.

I still might. I haven’t decided yet.

I don't know why you gave your season ticket up. You've clearly absolutely no desire to stop funding an institution which continues to take the piss out of you.

I speculate that there’s an awful lot of posturing going on in this forum and on Twitter. I bet you come kick off that you’ll be watching the match one way or another.

Some might feel hurt, angry and disillusioned enough to turn their backs altogether, to the extent that they won't even watch on the tele. Fair enough, can't blame them. I'll be watching, but I feel pretty emotionally detached. It's difficult/impossible to get behind an institution which is actively insulting the nature of sporting competition.

I'll be watching on TV.  They're my club, I want them to win.  I'll cheer when we score.  I can't disassociate myself with NUFC altogether.

I'll be watching on TV.  They're my club, I want them to win.  I'll cheer when we score.  I can't disassociate myself with NUFC altogether.

S'fair enough. What you're talking about is an involuntary reaction. If we're 2-1 down and then Joelinton smashes a header home before Schar cracks a 30-yard volley in off the bar, in the moment of course I'll feel something. I'll just be glad I haven't given hundreds of pounds to Mike Ashley.

I'll be watching all season on tv as usual.  Reverted to my pre-Rafa state where results don't make any odds to my day, just resigned to the fact we're nothing until he's gone.  I'm actually interested to see what the new signings look like out of pure curiosity.

I’m sort of between these perspectives. Gave up our ticket, then my dad uturned and decided renew but I’m sticking with staying away. I’m not going to

go out of my way to stream the games but I’ll likely watch if they’re on BT and motd. I’m trying to take a bit of a back step so it doesn’t consume my entire weekend depending on result while there’s no ambition to be any better than barely survive. 

I still hope we win though, hope we’re not relegated. I understand people’s frustrations but can’t relate to those actively wanting us to lose every game.

Be weird watching it in the boozer with other fans. Was never going to not watch the games but as to what I want to happen, I’m not sure.

Love the players for the most point but aye, weathers a bit grim isn’t it?

I'll just be glad I haven't given hundreds of pounds to Mike Ashley.

This is what it all comes down to for me, when I give my ticket up a few years back due to Mike, my dad said 'won't make a difference'.  I said nar but it it does to me.  I still stand by that sentiment.

Expected to feel nothing but indifference, but I do actually find myself hoping for a humiliating defeat. Must have accessed some untapped reserves of antipathy somehow.

Not going to watch though, the thought of Steve Bruce standing where Rafa should be turns my stomach.

Hope we can get a result today. Their back line is a major question mark to me, not as much as our front line who have so much to prove but a ton of potential to be very exciting.

I hope the boycott shows itself well and those who are in power from ownership and tv take notice.  I also hope whoever is out there watching the match at home, pubs, or the stadium have a proper good Sunday.

In what has to be the worst summer at this club that I can ever imagine - one I never thought would happen - I’m still happy to see football back and I’m looking forward to this roller coaster of a season. Likely more pain than joy but aye, I’ve been on this Newcastle roller coaster for 23 years. Lets have it today boys.

I'll be watching.  Hoping for a sub 45k attendance and some decent protests going on.... tho come kick off I'll be 'emotionally involved'...

Fucking hate the FCB.

Hate the cunt for making me feel bad for wanting to see my team win.  Hope he losses every last fucking penny he has!!

Looking forward to this. Hoping for a win. Think realistically it’ll be a narrow defeat.

Particularly looking forward to seeing Almiron, Joelinton and (if he starts) ASM. That’s a potentially very exciting front line right there.

Wish I was going, in truth.

Like the rest of us, then.

I still might. I haven’t decided yet.

you will.

I've turned down going today, as my disabled best mate's carer. He's still going (on how own, I think) I feel bad in a way - but I'm heading to my dad's or the club to watch, instead.  Got my toon top on (the Greenall's classic which I've had for years)

Looking forward to it. No idea about the result but I'm looking forward to seeing Longstaff, Schar, Almiron & the new lads play (from the comfort of my home - before the Soviets start).

fucking soviets. fuck off

I've turned down going today, as my disabled best mate's carer. He's still going (on how own, I think) I feel bad in a way - but I'm heading to my dad's or the club to watch, instead.  Got my toon top on (the Greenall's classic which I've had for years)

If they die it's your fault  :lol:

Looking forward to it. No idea about the result but I'm looking forward to seeing Longstaff, Schar, Almiron & the new lads play (from the comfort of my home - before the Soviets start).

чертовы советы. отвали

не уверен, что убедит его в обратном