Tottenham 0-1 Newcastle - Match Thread - 25/8/19

Mike

Whoseeeeee that team we call YA NITED!

Fuck it I'm back going to away games only as of now. Sunday would have been one of the best aways in a long time and missing out on that due to Ashley. I would have no problem going away and supporting the players working like that and I would still be proud of singing and supporting the name of Newcastle. Fuck that odius Cunt he's caused me enough suffering without taking one of my favourite hobbies from me following Newcastle away

It wouldn’t of been. The away support were one of the poorest I’ve experienced. Spurs fans were even quieter.

So for those that have turned full circle after a mighty one win, what happens if we start losing again?

There is another alternative to being filled with hate, because after that comes apathy.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

This place is poison tbh :lol:

It reflects the club perfectly. Unfortunately.

Yep.

Still, this place brings the worst out of so many people it seems.

My relationship with NUFC and football in general would be so much better if I could just bring myself to stop reading this board.  :lol: and believe me I have tried.

Yep.

My relationship with NUFC and football in general would be so much better if I could just bring myself to stop reading this board.  :lol: and believe me I have tried.

Your three months of being on here must be terrible to give up.

Yep.

If you need a hand just giz a shout.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Yep.

Aye just delete it. :lol: Ta O0

Fuck it I'm back going to away games only as of now. Sunday would have been one of the best aways in a long time and missing out on that due to Ashley. I would have no problem going away and supporting the players working like that and I would still be proud of singing and supporting the name of Newcastle. Fuck that odius Cunt he's caused me enough suffering without taking one of my favourite hobbies from me following Newcastle away

Was at the game Sunday. My 1st game of the season and it should have been one of the best aways in a long time as you say. I just couldn't throw myself into it as much as those around me. In the past i'd have felt exhilarated and you'd struggle to get me out the stand at FT. Instead i half heartedly celebrated the winner, couldn't bring myself to sing about being 'the loyalest football supporters' or 'we'll support you ever more' and at FT thought 'Oh well, let's go'. Couldn't quite push the button on cancelling my ST but i just feel anaesthetised to goings on at the club now. Such great results are tempered by thoughts of the pointlessness of it all. We might finish 16th instead of 18th. So what? Tremendous apathy and i hate it.

Was at the game Sunday. My 1st game of the season and it should have been one of the best aways in a long time as you say. I just couldn't throw myself into it as much as those around me. In the past i'd have felt exhilarated and you'd struggle to get me out the stand at FT. Instead i half heartedly celebrated the winner, couldn't bring myself to sing about being 'the loyalest football supporters' or 'we'll support you ever more' and at FT thought 'Oh well, let's go'. Couldn't quite push the button on cancelling my ST but i just feel anaesthetised to goings on at the club now. Such great results are tempered by thoughts of the pointlessness of it all. We might finish 16th instead of 18th. So what? Tremendous apathy and i hate it.

I was the same. I was in Newcastle watching it at Stack. Cheered the cricket louder because it meant more in all honesty. May be an over/under-reaction by some observers but it's how its got me.

Yep.

:lol:

Yep.

:lol: