Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle United - 14/09/19 - reaction from page 11

BlueStar

Guest reefatoon

Not that I am trying to say anything positive about Bruce as he is a total c***, but we always played this deep against the top teams. It’s what makes football so w*** now.

I'm only repeating myself here but in this case that's all we're doing - just being deep. There's no other semblance of a game plan.

Agree with you. Just sit back and hoping some Pardewesque magic comes from somewhere. Just massively disheartening watching football nowadays, especially against the top teams as it isn’t even a competition anymore, you just get the lesser teams sitting back and hoping they don’t get thrashed. Makes the game a shitshow to watch now. Boring as fuck.

Liverpool in second gear and a shame we've made mistakes and given them goals. Krafth was piss weak for the first and then Dubs has to do better on the second. It was a Liverpool in second gear throughball.

When weak teams roll over in this way to strong ones, the game becomes a non-event.

Aye. They’ve been garbage by their lofty standards.

Not that I am trying to say anything positive about Bruce as he is a total cunt, but we always played this deep against the top teams. It’s what makes football so wank now.

True, but with Rafa you always got the feeling he would develop it into a very effective method given the right players. With Bruce it feels like he doesn't really know what else to do.

Two unreal goals from Willems and Mane.

Also feel like Krafth is a big weak link. Manquillo far superior defensively & on the ball.

Manquillo will replace Krafth on 70 mins after the 3rd or 4th goes in, then Muto will come on at 80s mins for a pointless runabout

Did something happen between our bench and Klopp? Looked they were winding ours up when they scored first

I doubt it. Bruce isn't the confrontational type, he looked like he was about to burst into tears when they equalised.