Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

Be funny if loads of Man Utd fans make it in the home end and some fights kick off

Not funnier than the pathetic defeat surely to come though.

Hope long gone for me now, you can't be hopeful in a serious manner if the club is run the way that it is and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.

The sad thing is a lot of our fans would enjoy that.

Out all day on the drink with the lads. Ripping off shirts whilst they get all sweaty scrapping on with some Man Utd fans. Catch the last showing of the Lady Boys 'Phwoar I'd shag him, I mean her like'. Back home with a korma for a domestic with Janet over lil Billy racking up a £400 bill on Fortnite mobile whilst he was at the match. And then of to bed, where he lays next to Janet and questions why he's still in a lovelesss marriage and if Jimmy from Manchester felt the same way when they're sweaty bodies rubbed up against each other

i hope he goes 4 at the back again like his players don't want.

for the sake of it, our best 11 - assuming fit for the weekend....

Dub

Schar    Jamaal  Fern

Manq                              Jetro

Longstaff  Ki

ASM                      Miggy

Joelinton

Dummett needs to sit the bench, and Lejeune needs to be in the team as soon as he's fit. Convinced he's truly the brains of this team when he's going - certain Rafa and some of the locals have lauded him for his intelligence and his organization skills.

Dubs

Schar Lascelles Fernandez Dummett Clark

Krafth Manqillo                                      Willems

Shelvey  Ki  Longstaff

Atsu                                                        ASM

Almiron

Joelinton

Guest chopey

Man U are desperate for a result and an early goal with the crowd behind Newcastle could be a glorious day however Bruce will sit behind the ball and concede the ball in the hope he gets a goal that he can defend.

Even given how shit Man Utd have been, they will bum us comfortably. Rolling up our sleeves and working "harder"  isn't our real problem.

LLLLLDDDLD is our current away form last 10 games. I know it was basically complete second string against AZ but we didn't have a shot on target.

This will not be in any way comfortable. :lol: