Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

I've been looking forward to seeing the Longstaff bros together. Potentially, they're a very good combo in centre mid. This may not be the best time or the right opposition, but you can't always choose these things.

Man ... bit worried the team will do well today. Saint-Maximin is a real talent IMO, and could galvanise the team, assuming he doesn't break down again of course.

If we cannot play well today with that front three and the two attacking wing backs, then Bruce is completely finished and it will be just a matter of time.

Nervous we could see a top performance that he will end up gloating about, due to the front three we have out there, and absolutely nothing to do with his management.

Man ... bit worried the team will do well today. Saint-Maximin is a real talent IMO, and could galvanise the team, assuming he doesn't break down again of course.

If we cannot play well today with that front three and the two attacking wing backs, then Bruce is completely finished and it will be just a matter of time.

Nervous we could see a top performance that he will end up gloating about, due to the front three we have out there, and absolutely nothing to do with his management.

None of these things will happen. We'll get stuffed and probably lose 1-3, if we're lucky.

I'm not sure of the reason for why I want us to lose again. It's either: because I think that, maybe, relentless defeats are more likely to end Ashley than occasional wins; or: I simply want Ashley, Bruce and virtually every NUFC fan in the ground to have a miserable time. If it's the latter I'm worried for my psyche. That's not a healthy outlook.

Guest reefatoon

Souness is another of the “everyone else’s fault but my own” brigade, that have unfortunately darkened our doors over the years. He now has a massive chip on his shoulder about us.

Souness predictably laying the blame at the door of the players for their poor results. Spoken like a true flop manager.

Definitely. It was the Liverpool players that had finished 2nd in a bad year for 10years and HIS additions that were to blame for Liverpool becoming a mid-table club. Magnum had nowt to do with it.

Souness predictably laying the blame at the door of the players for their poor results. Spoken like a true flop manager.

Souness wants pashun and effort

Redknapp wants the crowd to be behind the team because they weren’t behind them against Brighton.