Newcastle United 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers - post match from page 14

Greg

Would like to see one of Sean or Matty get forward a bit more tbh. Push up and give Almiron, ASM or Joelinton an option.

Not sure either of them really have the motor to get into the penalty area from where they are sitting. Almiron and Maximin are generally breaking quite fast, difficult for those two to keep up.

Some strange views of this game from not in here.

I thought Wolves were terrible, dont look bothered. We started slowly but were comfortably the better side. More chances, better chances.

Not many negatives from an individual point of view, Longstaff senior has been very good. Miggy still suffering in front of goal but has been tireless.

Someone from the coaching staff really needs to tell them to stop floating long balls from deep to Joelinton, he's barely bothering to challenge for them now.

I have never seen him win a header ever!

I’m watching this, Newcastle haven’t been too bad except with the finer details of attacks. Wolves have been utter shit, don’t look bothered at all.

Tbh, that's been the issue all season.

Someone from the coaching staff really needs to tell them to stop floating long balls from deep to Joelinton, he's barely bothering to challenge for them now.

And I don't blame him either. It's ridiculous how often the team just flings things in his general direction.

However, as a number 9 he is actually a target man.  I would expect him to have some sort of hold up play but he has none!

Guest reefatoon

Maximin is very threatening but he quite often makes a wrong decision at the end of it.

Aye, he is great at running with the ball, but his end product is shite.

And I don't blame him either. It's ridiculous how often the team just flings things in his general direction.

However, as a number 9 he is actually a target man.  I would expect him to have some sort of hold up play but he has none!

How many headers do you think Aguero would win if City floated long balls from the back? If Joelinton's not good at winning high floaters,  then maybe try to play some football instead.