Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle United - 25/11/19 - post match from p18

Disco

It had to be some money laundering scheme by Ashley :lol:

Got to be. From spending nothing to £40m. Strange that it was around the time of the Belgian tax investigation into SD.

I have it on very good authority that the fee was actually £20m. Still £15m too much.

If you let a good manager sign players he wants, it tends to result in - at least - a solid football team with a clear identity, a funcitoning gameplan and decent balance.

If you appoint a chump and give him shite players with no strategy in mind and who don't especially want to be there, you end up with a rubbish team that's prone to falling out its arse.

Got to be. From spending nothing to £40m. Strange that it was around the time of the Belgian tax investigation into SD.

I have it on very good authority that the fee was actually £20m. Still £15m too much.

Makes more sense. And still enables fat boy to hide money.

Plus add ons that will never be achieved?

Will come out in the accounts when everyone is too drunk off Bruces 17th place finish to care anyway.

Plus add ons that will never be achieved?

Will come out in the accounts when everyone is too drunk off Bruces 17th place finish to care anyway.

Exactly this.

Guest reefatoon

We are all over the gaff now, absolute shambles. Love it when Bruce tinkers with the formation, we go to absolute shit, and that’s saying something as we were already complete bollocks.