Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle United - 25/11/19 - post match from p18

Disco

We went from shite to even worse after the substitutions and change in formation. That’s a different kind of special.

It's moronic. A proper manager would do it at half time to talk the players through it rather than make them change it 20 minutes later.

We went from s**** to even worse after the substitutions and change in formation. That’s a different kind of special.

Kinda obvious.  Bruce hasn't managed to make anything work other than an imitation of Rafa.  And he doesn't have the ability to tweak it properly to facilitate the different players or opponents.

Guest godzilla

Carroll used to be a footballer didn’t he?

Not one of the forwards are good enough. The only player who looks like creating or doing anything is ASM and even his final product is not good enough

3 minutes of added time?

They have been time wasting since the first half.

Was wondering how you were somehow going to blame the ref :lol: Second half stoppage time is only related to the second half. The less stoppage time the better for us anyway

expected today's performance.

our def was shit. my deepest fear that Jamaal is actually needed is coming back in my mind.

our mid was shit. we needed a full overhaul of the entire cm grouping tbh. the Longstaffs are the only ones that should be staying.

miggy, joelinton are the lowest confidence players i've ever seen.

fuck off ashley. bruce. charnley. steve nickson.