Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)

samptime29

Don't really see the problem with AC starting like. He'll have already contributed as much as Joelinton in recent games just by standing on the turf in the warm up.

Yea, nowt to do with how Bruce uses him or owt  :lol:

He's got no pedigree for scoring goals whatsoever and is visibly indecisive and lacks instinct or any form of threat. As said many times, it's very obvious why Rafa didn't want him - he isn't a premier league goalscorer and never will be, in any team, under any manager, no matter how he's used.

Carroll or joelinton?

Don't really see the problem with AC starting like. He'll have already contributed as much as Joelinton in recent games just by standing on the turf in the warm up.

This is bollocks though. :lol: He was a joke when he came on at Villa. Even worse when he came on at Chelsea. This is one of the club’s low points. Starting a player who’s only here because he’s a Geordie. Like the arsehole managing the team.

I don't rate Carroll at all but I honestly don't see how he can offer less than Joelinton recently :dontknow:

At least Joelinton can move and stay on a pitch for more than 70 minutes before being injured.

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder on Steve Bruce: "He is an experienced manager. You are not just given jobs in the Premier League if you are bang average and Steve isn't bang average as a manager and a person.

He literally was given the job because he's bang average (at best)

Man I liked Wilder as well.

British manager’s lunch club innit

This is bollocks though. :lol: He was a joke when he came on at Villa. Even worse when he came on at Chelsea. This is one of the club’s low points. Starting a player who’s only here because he’s a Geordie. Like the arsehole managing the team.

Bizarre, like. I'm sure he suggested Shelvey was our best player in the same game, too.

I’ve seen his sub appearances and he has done less.

Has he though? How many times has Joelinton worked the keeper recently? At least I can think of Carroll's volley a few games ago which forced a good save, a header or two on target, in much less time on the field... Again, I don't rate Carroll and haven't since he left us the first time, but sticking with Joelinton week in, week out is a complete waste of time as he isn't offering anything and his confidence is visbily dropping by the match :dontknow:

I don't rate Carroll at all but I honestly don't see how he can offer less than Joelinton recently :dontknow:

At least Joelinton can move and stay on a pitch for more than 70 minutes before being injured.

Oh. Glad we put down that £40,000,000 then, I was starting to doubt him.

Also, as someone who avidly doesn't watch our matches... How do you know?

:lol: not the point..neither are good enough, sad it's a discussion really.

0-1

Inflict more misery on our miserable "fans" on here  O0

What do you mean ‘fans’? You mean the people who see the bigger picture and after 10 years of Ashley are sick of the whole occupation of our club?

O0 i only see one Ashley supporter on this forum and it's covmag, desperately trying to pretend he isn't anarl.

Never pretended to be an Ashley supporter, never will be, but I won’t ever hope we get beat , I just don’t get that.

And thus the whole circus just rolls on

:lol: not the point..neither are good enough, sad it's a discussion really.

Well exactly, it's swapping turd for cack, I don't really see why people are getting their knickers in a twist.

Also, as someone who avidly doesn't watch our matches... How do you know?

:rant:

Was impressed with Wilder's response when asked if these games against lesser teams are more of a test than the big teams they've done well against recently. He just said not at all, they believe in what they are doing and have full confidence in their methods against anyone at home.