Everton 2-2 Newcastle United - 21/01/20

Disco

We have a worse team than last season and a worse manager than last season and yet results are undeniably better and the players appear to be more motivated playing for Bruce than they were for Rafa. No logic to it, but it is what it is, and a lot of us are going to have to suck it up.

We have a worse team than last season and a worse manager than last season and yet results are undeniably better and the players appear to be more motivated playing for Bruce than they were for Rafa. No logic to it, but it is what it is, and a lot of us are going to have to suck it up.

No we’re not.

Guest neesy111

Heck of a strike by Fernandez off the post that led to that last goal.

It's all of our defenders taking shots at goal to win the game. It's all so crazy :lol:

Everything's so back to front for us it's ridiculous.

I don't think this is the case, like. It's just as easy to pick games from last season to show the players were just as motivated. Everton at home for example.

again at the end of the day, i really do hate the way the club is run - owned - etc. i don't like our manager either.

but i won't ever fault the players who seemingly are not giving up, they are playing with pride, as limited as they are, they continue to grind out the oddest of results out of sheer determination and will. i CAN get on board with that, I will always have time in my life for honest professionals who are playing for not only their own pride but for us long suffering fans.