Oxford United 2-3 Newcastle United - FA Cup 5th round @ WBA beckons

BlueStar

I don't think Joelinton's absence makes much difference. He wasn't winning anything in the air.

We're not winning much in the air at the other end either. They look like they have a goal in them.

Matty's having a great game. He looks so confident on the ball.

I lost count of the number of times Lascelles played a team-mate into trouble. Reeeeeealy annoying.

Joelinton's first touch and the way he opened up his body on the goal was really nice. Did really well in those two areas even though the finish was scuffed.

It was scuffed but a good finish nonetheless, considering the state of the pitch

Joelinton's first touch and the way he opened up his body on the goal was really nice. Did really well in those two areas even though the finish was scuffed.

Shades of Joselu v Liverpool. Good times.

Not the same at all really. Joe started behind his man, beat him to it and ran away from him.

Joselu had a massive head start and had the ball tackled off him into the net.

It was scuffed but a good finish nonetheless, considering the state of the pitch

I agree. Was just pointing out that the first two parts i.e. the touch and the way he opened up his body were the more important bits and essentially made the goal.

Shades of Joselu v Liverpool. Good times.

Not the same at all really. Joe started behind his man, beat him to it and ran away from him.

Joselu had a massive head start and had the ball tackled off him into the net.

Come on, I’m clearly taking the piss man.

Just having more of the ball higher up the pitch makes us look so much more interesting even though we still don't really look like we know what we're doing in our build up play.

Real shame we don't have a manager that can figure out how to get us more possession against the teams in our league. Instead we are reduced to only seeing glimpses of the possibilities when we go up against teams leagues below us.