Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

If these claims were that significant then why weren't then presented a month ago?

Feels like they know the writing is on the wall, they are just trying to drag it out as much as possible. Tbf, it might cause another delay of a week or so, in which case they'll probably think that's some sort of victory.

As I said a while back, it's in the best interest of the Premier League to make this look like the most begrudging approval possible.

If they'd waved them through you'd have Amnesty, beIN, and several other parties furious. It's much better for their image if they make it look like they had no choice then push through chronic reform of the test.

Hey remember when Amnesty refused to kick off about abortion of babies conceived from rape? Anyone? Because of all the donations they got from the Church? Anyone?

Oh right, yeah, Amnesty, arbiters of whats right from wrong. They can f***. Right. Off.

When/where is this? From a quick google they seem extremely pro abortion

Civil war in DRC, first hand accounts. I doubt It'll appear on Google.

if the PL is not making a comment to anybody in the press, then those who submitted this new evidence alerted the press directly or indirectly. The direct or indirect source of information to the press assumes this bombshell evidence will further delay another week. Just a ton more assumption, speculation, and guessing. Pure speculation.

Hope we get taken over and whoever submitted such evidence has a favorite club we smash to fucking bits.

Aye, I'd actually hope it gets announced tomorrow, just to embarrass the press.

Press guessing off 2nd hand information from a source with an agenda: "It's not going to happen this week because of this".

The very next day, takeover announced.

I'm sure it wouldn't be very hard to provide proof that the Saudi Government were involved in Beoutq tbh; it was a widely known "fuck you" to Qatar when their feud meant that the entire country (which is football obsessed) couldn't have access to World Cup. The Saudi government even set up these massive World Cup viewing tents with food and whatnot, which were in most hyas (districts). Went along to a few and it was good craic tbh, the ad breaks on BeoutQ were just embarrassing pictures of the Qatari royal family to the backdrop of goofy tuba music and fart noises. Really childish but the crowds loved it.

Worrying if they have something concrete and sent it in.

As I said a while back, it's in the best interest of the Premier League to make this look like the most begrudging approval possible.

If they'd waved them through you'd have Amnesty, beIN, and several other parties furious. It's much better for their image if they make it look like they had no choice then push through chronic reform of the test.

Hey remember when Amnesty refused to kick off about abortion of babies conceived from rape? Anyone? Because of all the donations they got from the Church? Anyone?

Oh right, yeah, Amnesty, arbiters of whats right from wrong. They can f***. Right. Off.

Ah yes, I remember that well. Me and ManDoon were stationed there together.

I'm sure it wouldn't be very hard to provide proof that the Saudi Government were involved in Beoutq tbh; it was a widely known "fuck you" to Qatar when their feud meant that the entire country (which is football obsessed) couldn't have access to World Cup. The Saudi government even set up these massive World Cup viewing tents with food and whatnot, which were in most hyas (districts). Went along to a few and it was good craic tbh, the ad breaks on BeoutQ were just embarrassing pictures of the Qatari royal family to the backdrop of goofy tuba music and fart noises. Really childish but the crowds loved it.

Worrying if they have something concrete and sent it in.

You what?!

Sorry but that mental image has tickled me  ;D

If these claims were that significant then why weren't then presented a month ago?

Feels like they know the writing is on the wall, they are just trying to drag it out as much as possible. Tbf, it might cause another delay of a week or so, in which case they'll probably think that's some sort of victory.

Feel like we are at a wedding and the vicar has said 'If anyone knows of any reason why these two should not be lawfully married, let them speak now' and the bride and grooms ex's stand up.

Brides ex: 'She shagged me 2 years before she got with him'

Vicar: 'No'

Grooms ex: 'He cheated on me'

Brides ex: 'She sucked off my mate'

Brides ex 'She shagged my dad'

Vicar: 'For-goodness sake, no, shut up'

Caulkin hasn’t said a word tonight :scared:

Everyone expects him to be easing their fears every second of every day whenever an article comes out or they get anxious.

I got the impression that he was annoyed about being pestered on Twitter when he was doing the podcast last week.

He's a journalist and he takes his job seriously, that's not to say he should be on call 24/7 because people are getting anxious about articles that have no context in them.

Obviously I can only take your word on that as it’s anecdotal, not calling you a liar but you know I have no idea unless you have a link to anything?

Fair enough, its true I have worked with survivors of the conflict and I don't have anything other than anecdotal evidence (I have no reason to disbelieve them either)

But both Amnesty and Oxfam knew this was happening, they were there and did absolutely nothing. This happened on their watch. So yeah, they can get fucked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

It's quite simple really. No announcement by Friday evening and there is something in this, and all bets are off.

I have a feeling this circus will still be going on into the end of June/early July before probably not even happening

If it rolls into next week I am officially switching to the "not happening" camp.

Part of me just wants this done to end the years and years of torture around things like this. You can't excited about or enjoy anything without that doubt in the back of your mind.

Feel like we are at a wedding and the vicar has said 'If anyone knows of any reason why these two should not be lawfully married, let them speak now' and the bride and grooms ex's stand up.

Brides ex: 'She shagged me 2 years before she got with him'

Grooms ex: 'He cheated on me'

Brides ex: 'She sucked off my mate'

Brides ex 'She shagged my dad'

Vicar: 'For-goodness sake, no, shut up'

MORE GOLD!

Jesus ?

:lol: Pretty obvious they've done it, but still. Thrown out of court for insufficient evidence, so can't hold up in PL F&P tests. It's going to happen but fuck me this is just exhausting.

Caulkin is quiet right now, I assume he is trying to find out from Staveley If this is new information or not.

Imagine her at home shagging her husband and then Caulkin starts peering in the window.. “got an update Mandy”

:lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=5526111

:lol: