Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Just been mooching around the Sheff Utd boards and they haven't picked up on anything yet.

They have just now. Haven’t picked up on how it’s related to us though

Now this tweet makes sense

So the sheff Utd guy probably knew back in October that a deal for us may happen and if so then he’d have to step aside, pl must have given the green light on the basis of him being removed, which happened today, or was at least submitted today?

Aye but think about it.  They're not going to remove him on the off chance the PL will then pass it.  Imagine they get rid of mini-Prince and then the PL say no.

It’s what I was thinking. Huge step in the right direction. He doesn’t do this for no reason, and he doesn’t do it until the pl  give the green light on everything else. Maybe why it’s passed but not officially passed?

That says it happened 7 months ago though?

The same day he took control in the first place. Paperwork basically says it never happened.....

So how’s this going to change anything now if this has been the case for so long?

It's dated for October, but surely there's some significance that it's also dated today  I mean I know most about how this stuff works.  But what is the significance of today's date on there?

Today is the date this was filed with Companies House

Aye thought it would be filing date, what's the significance of the two dates though?  They put it into effect officially today but that has been applied back to October??  Like I say I know most about how these filings work.

The Gulfstream 4 might be the one that the Minister of Finance and Economy uses.

The Gulfstream 5's that SA owns are primarily Medivac vehicles, but could be a privately owned one that isn't listed as a government vehicle. 

It's definitely an odd coincidence that a private jet lands in Newcastle, stays for an hour, then flies to Saudi Arabia, whilst at the same time there's noise last night from credible sources that the takeover had shifted positively.

I'd guess that a medical repatriation from Newcastle to Saudi Arabia is a pretty rare event.

That says it happened 7 months ago though?

The same day he took control in the first place. Paperwork basically says it never happened.....

So how’s this going to change anything now if this has been the case for so long?

It's dated for October, but surely there's some significance that it's also dated today  I mean I know most about how this stuff works.  But what is the significance of today's date on there?

Today is the date this was filed with Companies House

Aye thought it would be filing date, what's the significance of the two dates though?  They put it into effect officially today but that has been applied back to October??  Like I say I know most about how these filings work.

October was when he formally took majority control. But by saying he lost control on the same date he never had control