Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest reefatoon

:lol: An announcement on or around 1 June. A week on Monday. I'm not sure some people will survive that long.

Especially when the 1st of June comes around and they say it will take another week.

Lots of sources claiming it's done now. I feel a thread title change is probably warranted but I'm absolutely not the one who's going to do it  :lol:

Please do not change the title until there's official confirmation. :lol:

Nobody can read.  :evil5:

Guest godzilla

Unfortunately, I'm legally obligated to believe the opposite of everything Neil Custis says

I'm with you there :thup: does he support us? I cant really remember.

Yeah him and his brother Shaun (also a reporter). He reports mainly on Man Utd though

Wasim Jumaa, Director of Assets Management at Capital Investments, said in an interview with "Al Arabia" that the acquisition attempt was less than 500 million pounds, which is the basic price that was required of the owner of the club.

Juma described this move as keeping pace with the 2030 vision by focusing on the entertainment sectors.

He said it is necessary to continue investing to raise the level of play, and the club will be the ambassador of its owner abroad, and it will be a kind of export of the image of the state.

And he talked about the commercial side of the club, like sponsorships and others.

He added that the public investment fund is expected to pump 200 million pounds into the club without the price, describing the move as smart about maximizing the value of the club, as a club in the middle ranks.[/b]

Two interesting points

Guest Carrick18

I'm actually very curious about how those links will manifest. I would imagine it won't stop at sponsorship.

Current mood...

tumblr_obdiulevAk1r934j5o5_250.gifv

Simon Adebisi ?

Thats Kareem innit? Adebisi had that daft little hat perched on his head

(edit - did you mean the back of head shot? In which case yeah....I'll let myself out)

Correct. Knew it was Oz though.. been years since I’ve seen that