Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Can we have a poll up to see how people think this will go? A simple yes/no to will it go through.

I’m firmly in the no camp FWIW.

Said No all along (other than for a couple of days of false hope when NUFC.com chirped up) so I'm sticking with that.

Not really arsed either way now anyway. Totally bored with it all.

Think you are kidding yourself tbh. I am very arsed. Have devoted a huge amount of emotional energy once again following this saga, just like I did last year. And even though I feel certain of what is coming I am still dreading the heartbreak of experiencing it fall through. Just hope I can move on fairly swiftly and forget about football altogether.

Nah I think I've commented on this thread about 4 times in total, probably about the same on Twitter and it's rarely even mentioned amongst my mates and family or at work. Just not that arsed either way now. It's probably more symptomatic with how I feel about NUFC and football in general these days really.

You have commented on this thread 42 times

Nowhere near 42 and most of those comments weren't even about the takeover. They were in a separate conversation about the size of NUFC compared to Leeds on this thread. Nice try though lad!

:lol:

Insane how much influence Qatar have over football.

Are they even likely to entertain any talks with SA if they can just screw them over?

That's the basis of the falling out with Saudi and the UAE, they were very wary of their increasing clout and buddying to Iran instead of US/UK. The funding terrorists thing had a kernel of truth to it but it was more a pretext to ramp up the hostility.

Is there a feature on the forum where you can view how many posts you've had in a certain thread?

Yes. I can see that I've posted on this topic 28 times but have only posted directly about the takeover on 4 occasions so it can be misleading. I've actually spoken more about Leeds Utd on this thread than any potential takeover of NUFC!

Just click on your profile and go to show posts.

Is there a feature on the forum where you can view how many posts you've had in a certain thread?

Yes. I can see that I've posted on this topic 28 times but have only posted directly about the takeover on 4 occasions so it can be misleading. I've actually spoken more about Leeds Utd on this thread than any potential takeover of NUFC!

It's alright man just chill out.

I'm answering a question. Don't even know why you felt the need to get involved  :lol:

I'm answering a question. Don't even know why you felt the need to get involved  :lol:

I like to interact with others.

Guest godzilla

It's getting approved

???

After looking at your plainwatch analysis I don't think you're in a position to comment to be fair  :cheesy: :lol:

tenor.gif

Sorry.

Damn autocorrect on phone  :lol:

Your phone 'autocorrects' to words that aren't in the dictionary? :shifty:

so plain isn't in the dictionary? Do you want me to explain what plain actually means?  :lol:

It's getting approved

???

After looking at your plainwatch analysis I don't think you're in a position to comment to be fair  :cheesy: :lol:

tenor.gif

Sorry.

so plain isn't in the dictionary? Do you want me to explain what plain actually means?  :lol:

Wow, you're actually gonna choose this hill to die on :lol:

Yes, 'plain' is in the dictionary however 'plainwatch' is not.  For example, 'total' is in the dictionary, as is 'bollocks' but under no circumstances would my phone 'autocorrect' something to 'totalbollocks' as that is not in the dictionary.

It's getting approved

???

tenor.gif

Sorry.

Yes, 'plain' is in the dictionary however 'plainwatch' is not.  For example, 'total' is in the dictionary, as is 'bollocks' but under no circumstances would my phone 'autocorrect' something to 'totalbollocks' as that is not in the dictionary.

:lol: :lol: This thread just keeps going from strength to strength.

Guest godzilla

It's getting approved

???

tenor.gif

Sorry.

So plain is in the dictionary thank you. Didn't say plainwatch was, actually planewatch is not in the dictionary either by the way :lol: 

Would SA work with Qatar just to buy a football club?

With regard to the Premier League, it wouldnt matter if Qatar didnt want to negotiate as long as long as SA made enough effort if they felt it was worth it. It would probably be in Qatar's best interest to work with SA anyways.

Your posts on Leeds were weird as well, but I didn't follow up on your views about them because people didn't want to discuss Leeds on a thread about takeovers.