Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Can we just delete the last 2 pages, and play nice with one another? Some of the posts haven't been on, as well as doctoring other people's comments.

Personal attacks are not right guys, it's never acceptable like.

Disagreeing firmly and think someone is wrong is fine, but some stuff is over top.

:thup:

Bimpy as usual the voice of reason

Dunno about that mate, might be with age come wisdom  :lol:

It’s like being in school and there’s that weird kid who just can’t help himself. Probably got Aspergers but never diagnosed. Doesn’t get the concept of not being liked so can’t fathom why he’d be getting any stick at all.

Did you go to Kenton in the 80s by any chance?

Disagreeing firmly and think someone is wrong is fine, but some stuff is over top.

Calling everyone doylems for not being as negative as him probably wound a few people up like.

Not sure he can have too much of a hissy fit at being called a few things.

That's true but if it spills into very personal cunt, peado and nonce territory, i reckon that might be a tad too far  :lol:

Not saying we all have to be nice to each other, just not so venomous when disagreeing, maybe ?

Calling everyone doylems for not being as negative as him probably wound a few people up like.

That's true but if it spills into very personal cunt, peado and nonce territory, i reckon that might be a tad too far  :lol:

Not saying we all have to be nice to each other, just not so venomous when disagreeing, maybe ?

:thup:

Typical that just as there's some relatively concrete positive news on this finally being over soon this place implodes. Can this thread much like 2020 be removed from history once this is all over and never spoken of again?

:lol:

You make a fair point, some things are a bit far but i still stand by my thoughts on him like :lol:

It's not even about disagreeing, it's about him coming off as a..... well, you know.

i swear to god penn actually needs knifing. would love to find out where he lives  :lol:

Dreadful that. Even if he has changed it now.

Edit: Infact, has Penn just made that up? :lol: Fuck off.

Excellent shithousery, I approve.

:lol:

You make a fair point, some things are a bit far but i still stand by my thoughts on him like :lol:

It's not even about disagreeing, it's about him coming off as a..... well, you know.

I get it, think i was there once  :lol:

I can confirm that I did suggest captain cuntychops for his name change, sorry Penn. It was very immature and rude of me.

I'm still happy with escrow wanker. I'm leaving it on the table.

This is done imo

Agreed. I think it has been "done" for a while there were just a lot of other things that had to be cleared out of the way or taken care of first before officially announcing it. I'd expect an announcement this week.

Craig Hope saying the PL are waiting for the next WTO report (due in 4 months) to confirm if the KSA actually have clamped down on piracy.

Went to his twitter to check you cunt  :lol:

I just wanted to get the thread back on topic.

Craig Hope saying the PL are waiting for the next WTO report (due in 4 months) to confirm if the KSA actually have clamped down on piracy.

Where's he saying that? Because he's not tweeted owt since 5.45pm...

He didn't I was just channeling my inner Penn.